Segundo Video De La Sele' Que encontrado - Bolivia Al Mundial '94!!!

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by Bolivianfuego, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Watup guys, this is another video i found and put on computer. Tell me what you think, the quality is better than the last one and shows some more new clips.

I also got a video i am piecing together i found of wehn bolivia played venezuela and beat them in la paz 7-0. I will release that soon. :)

And some misc. funny bolivian commercials of the past. Enjoy!

[youtube]ToC_74GpT1I[/youtube]

2. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    The first song was from El Club de Todos in canal 2 before it changed its name to Bolivision! Ahhhh the memories!

3. Saltenya94

Saltenya94 Member

Jul 29, 2003
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    DC United
    The golden generation. Why them? Was there something in the water? Or was funding for the team available in those years - and gone now?

4. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I have an interview with Goni and Azkergorta(sp.) where they talk about the team and its success, i might upload it if you guys want, but he talks about how the team wase committed to doing well, they took time away from la paz to go train in spain with el Bigoton's connections, they were cut off from the world for a month and only trained, chilled together, ate together, it was like a retreat with what he said no money involved, like they weren't getting paid and thats how they built such good chemistry, this team were all like brothers.

We need dedication from the team, not just having a good coach, we need the team to want it too.

Also yes, it was teh FBF investing money in the nat. team program in order for us to do good, like going to spain. It was that guy Marcelo Claure and Loayaza(sp.) who were running the FBF at the time, and now are the ones behind the bolivar revival.

Good to see people finally commenting on this thread, i was like WTF they havent seen it yet? I love this video with the last song, i gotta find out who made that though. That last song is the shit!!