Section 101: Home of the St. Pats!

Discussion in 'Chivas USA Supporters Clubs' started by Gameface, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Gameface

Gameface BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 25, 2000
    Southern California
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Our nomadic days have come to an end. The St. Pats finally have a home in Section 101. Seating placements for individual members are being finalized as we speak. If anybody is interested in joining just hit up EastLAChiva, Glyconerd, The Assasin or yours truly for details on how to join. Our website will also be unveiled in the coming weeks. The St. Pats are officially on board for the 2008 Season!:D

2. glyconerd

glyconerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    You can reserve your season seats at 101 for $50 exclusively with the st. pats. Total cost for the seats is $252. Cheer on a real soccer side, not a traveling circus.[​IMG]

Call Julie Castro to order your seats.

+1 310 630 4586
    +1 310 6304551

3. Albee

Albee Member

Dec 28, 2007
    Damn this sounds like a lot of fun, good luck to you guys. Maybe if i can catch a game sometime i'll sit CLOSE to you guys, just to hear the singing.

4. USFootiefan1980

LAFC
    United States
    Aug 19, 2005
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not trolling, just curious... why 101? Why aren't you guys sitting on the Hill side, where the Legion sits?

btw, great pics.

5. lwdgooner

lwdgooner New Member

Sep 24, 2007
    Lynwood
    Well i am 16 and i am a diehard Chivas USA fans. I want to join the supporters group but dont know how! Wonder if anybody can help me

6. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    lwdgooner CHECK YOU E MAIL !

7. michoacano1

michoacano1 New Member

Jul 19, 2007
    COWTOWN, TX
    Separate Supporters Group, different chants, english and spanish chants, expanding the support to other areas in the stadium.

8. ogmetro

ogmetro Member

Apr 4, 2003
    that's good shit...i wish the best for the st. pats....the empire supporters club sits in section 101 at giants stadium too

9. LOSTpocho

LOSTpocho New Member

Feb 18, 2008
    Souther Cali
    hOW DO I JOIN. i HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A HUGE CHIVAS FAN. AND NOW THAT THERE IS A SUPPORT GROUP THAT HAS CHANTS IN ENGLISH I WANT IN. dON'T GET ME WRONG i SPEAK SPANISH WELL, (SPANGLISH). aND THE NOPAL CANNOT BE BIGGER WHEN YOU SEE ME. bUT ANYWAY I WANT TO JOIN AND SO DOES MY FRIEND. i FOLLOW THE TEAM AND I CANNOT WAIT FOR OPENING DAY.
    :cool: