Sebastián Villa (Boca Juniors) - News & comments

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by Baal88, Jun 27, 2018.

1. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    What an idiot man

Pure douchebaggery and idiocy

sidspaceman repped this.
  2. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Pretty disturbing if true

3. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Damn he effed her up bad.

Must of been terrible living with him for two years. Guy is so talented, and sucks that he'll be forever banned going forward. But he's got to go. Piece of crap doesn't deserve the wealth and fame. He needs to go to therapy and start reconciling his wrongs.

sidspaceman repped this.
  4. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Bomb8 repped this.
  5. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Good thing we still have Luis Díaz, Muriel and hopefully Mr sinister who I hope is recovering well. And maybe Roger too if he gets his club situation sorted out

6. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    didn't Armero do it all the time.... he tears it up for Boca or goes to Europe...... people won't care

7. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I only know about the Miami incident with Armero that happened in 2016 after his NT and club career was pretty much non existent by then

8. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Boca might kick him to the curb.

9. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    #234 HomietheClown, Apr 29, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    Right now it is a "he said- she said" with Social media circumstantial evidence.
    I suppose the previous ex speaking up too is also a very bad mark but it is still just two females' words and an Instagram rant with pictures and video that could have occurred in various ways.

I believe in innocence until proven guilty.

If he is found guilty then he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
    He should also get mandatory counseling and possibly suspension by the team//league he is in but each league and country is different.

From a public relations standpoint it is an absolute mess. Even if he did not do it he is hanging around with a woman who is crazy and accusing him of such things which will taint him and his career wherever he goes.

If he is guilty then he is acting like a complete scumbag and must face serious consequences.

J-Mezzy and Azucarero repped this.
  10. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I will say this and please don't lynch me

But based on her injuries, it wouldn't surprise me if he is innocent. I'm 50/50.

A full grown man beating up a much smaller woman normally leads to much more severe injuries, bruises, bleeding. While he could have done this, those could have been self inflicted too. There is also the fact that many people, not just women btw, use this now as a way to ruin their partners or exes. It happened to me with false accusations against my kids in a custody fight and i have seen it happen to others.

So i am not saying he is innocent nor condoning this kind of douche baggery. If he did it, he is a worthless piece of shit. But in 2020, i take these type of accusations with a grain of salt and would like to wait for the law to its job before completley writing him off.

Either way, it's a lose lose. Either he is a wife beating piece of shit who abuses people he is supposed to love or she is a scum bag who is trying to ruin a man's career, reputation, and life.

Azucarero and HomietheClown repped this.
  11. Bomb8

Bomb8 Member+

Jun 19, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The way he defended himself didn't convince me. I believe the two females more at this point.

12. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    In this day and age of MeToo and abusing women, you are Guilty until proven innocent.

When it comes to these matters, usually, where there is smoke there is fire.

I understand some of these players come from nothing and make bad choices about women and other off field extra curricular activities being in their early 20s; but when you are a professional athlete - you represent brands, teams, countries and you gotta hold yourself to a higher standard. Especially in this day and age of social media where nothing gets swept under the rug.

That is what separates flash in the pan players from guys like Javier Zanetti who have long successful careers.

This is simply a shame. I hope I am wrong about Villa, but it doesn’t look good.

pepinointer and Bomb8 repped this.
  13. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    Usually when two separate women come forward who have dated him its going to be true. Ugh so many of our players doing dumb shit.

Bomb8 repped this.
  14. MiLo4891

MiLo4891 Member

May 14, 2007
    FLL
    He was playing at an elite level.. He looked he could easily start for La Selección...

I hope this turns out not to be true.....

Any updates?

15. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Still one big he said /she said/ sister said type of thing.
    https://www.futbolred.com/otras-lig...na-de-daniela-cortes-boca-juniors-2020-118374

Hopefully the Argentina Police are doing their part in investigating what really happened because right now the media is just making it into a big novela..

16. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The dumbass punched her because lost a parchis game........maybe she was "crazy" and was a toxic realtiosnhip..............but a lot of chats shows that he actually he hit her.

I think that we should forget about him......until he solves his problem with the justice

17. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Bomb8 repped this.
  18. Bomb8

Bomb8 Member+

Jun 19, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yeah, I don't want to see him play ever again.

19. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    At least not in my teams....if he is accepeted in emirates or qatar their problem...

20. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    I'll wait until the court gives a ruling until I dismiss him.

There are a lot of crazy chicks out there...

J-Mezzy, Furnaccio and HomietheClown repped this.
  21. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I'd venture this is one of those cases where he is guilty and she is also a crazy chick lol

crzdcolombian, Azucarero and pepinointer repped this.
  22. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    There are chats where he texts that he regrets of hittin her giving apologies.......

I dont need a judicial veridict...to have an opinion of him

Bomb8 repped this.
  23. Bomb8

Bomb8 Member+

Jun 19, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Two separate woman say the same thing plus the photos are enough for me. When you add the fact that domestic violence is very common I'd say case is closed for me.

edit. and those chat pepino mentioned..

24. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    In the U.S, things like these are kind of brushed aside

Jason Kidd hitting wife, Kobe Bryant rape allegations, Ray Lewis murder charges, Tyreke Hill was actually found guilty of domestic abuse, etc.

All these guys either served no punishment or served a suspension and all was forgiven if they stayed out of trouble and produced on the field/court.

In Soccer, do we anule the player for good for this? And is that the right thing to do?

I'm not saying we should or shouldn't. Just trying to understand the difference culturally

pepinointer repped this.
  25. Bomb8

Bomb8 Member+

Jun 19, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    It's called moral relativism when you start questioning morality based on culture. In the middle east a father can kill his daughter if she has been raped because she has disgraced the familys honor. I don't care what some dad in Iraq says, killing your daughter is insane.

pepinointer repped this.