Season Ticket Question

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by BVgolski07, Feb 15, 2008.

1. BVgolski07

BVgolski07 Member

Aug 8, 2007
    Milwaukee
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My friend and I are thinking about getting the half-season ticket package (10 games). For the firehouse these cost 170, which seems like a pretty good deal seeing as tickets are usually 20 a piece. However, it seems ridiculous to me that we would end up paying almost just as much if not more in parking costs by attending these games. Does this package include a parking pass or any other freebies (hat, tshirt, etc...)???

2. dabes2

dabes2 Member

Jun 1, 2003
    Chicago
    1. If you want to stand w/ section 8, you can get a full season ticket package through them (20 games) for $200 for the season. You may want to consider that. With the season ticket holder exchange program, you could actually even share this if you only wanted to go to 10 games.

2. Season ticket buyers get an addidas backpack that's pretty nice. It might have only been for early renewals though.

3. Carpool.

3. BVgolski07

BVgolski07 Member

Aug 8, 2007
    Milwaukee
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    wow thanks for the info about section 8, that sounds like quite a deal. It's probably just me and my one friend thinking about this and we have to drive from milwaukee so i'm not sure if we'd buy a full season, but i'll think about it, thanks!

4. dabes2

dabes2 Member

Jun 1, 2003
    Chicago
    I'm pretty sure the season ticket holder exchange deal works the same for the S8 tickets as other season tickets.

If so, you can split one 1 full season ticket, and then trade tickets for the games you don't want to attend for ones you want to attend and have two tickets for the games you pick to attend.

In effect, you can manufacture two 10 game plans that would have run $340, pick the exact games you want to go to yourself, and only pay $200.

5. Super Sting

Super Sting Member

Jan 27, 2006
    The ten game package is the best deal by far. It has all the good games. Yes the mob run parking scene at TP does suck when parking costs as much as your ticket. But hey you get to park on a nice gravel lot, that becomes a scene out of Mad Max at the end of every game.

Yes, season tickets do come with gift perks: Last year I got a ************ cooler that leaked the first time I used it. Some lucky chambermaid in Ireland has a Fire cooler now. The year before was a nice $1 piece of plastic to put your commemorative first game at Toyota Park ticket in. Heck the tickets were nicer than the gifts.

You are better off signing up for the kids club. They get cool stuff like scarves, t shirts, and beanie babies, and exclusive autograph signings and coloring contests.

6. arefmusa

arefmusa New Member

Oct 18, 2000
    US
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This year addidas backpack was very very nice!!!!

7. BVgolski07

BVgolski07 Member

Aug 8, 2007
    Milwaukee
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That sounds great, is getting ticket exchanges pretty easy? is there some kind of link you can provide, or is that thru the main ticket page on the chicago site?

8. dabes2

dabes2 Member

Jun 1, 2003
    Chicago
    You get a paper form with your pack of season tickets that has all the games on it. Then you just mail in the tickets you don't want with a copy of the form and mark the games you want back in the exchange. They will send you the tickets back in the mail. I think you need to request the tickets 1 week before the game you want to attend.