Sean Wheelock of MLS Wrap to be on The Soccer Show on Monday..

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by Cweedchop, Sep 20, 2003.

1. Cweedchop

Cweedchop Member+

Mar 6, 2000
    Ellicott City, Md
    Listeners,

Sean Wheelock of MLS Wrap is scheduled to join the show on Monday night..

Please feel free to e-mail any pertinent questions to the show at Soccershow1120@aol.com or call in at (703) 534-9878..

See ya on Monday..

2. greatscott

greatscott Member+

Dec 21, 2002
    Richmond
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    haha! Sean! i love the guy.. I dont know why, but whenever i see him on MLS Wrap I have a sense of mixed emotions. First, hes a totally knowledgeable guy, but secondly, i love the look he has when John is saying something. Just this grin I dont know how to explain it. Good luck on the show monday, and tell sean that he is doing a great job.

3. Cweedchop

Cweedchop Member+

Mar 6, 2000
    Ellicott City, Md
  4. Knave

Knave Member+

May 25, 1999
  5. Knave

Knave Member+

May 25, 1999
    I couldn't get the audio for some reason. The stream was running but there was no sound. (And, yes, I had the speakers turned on and the volume up.) Did anything interesting happen? Any news of note?

Hopefully the archive will be OK and I can catch up later in the week.

6. Cweedchop

Cweedchop Member+

Mar 6, 2000
    Ellicott City, Md
    Sorry about the internet problems.. We didn't realize it until the show was about half over..

Hopefully the archived version will be different but I wouldn't count on it..

We summised at the station that the lingering effects of Isabela (power went out at the station over the end of last week) was the reason why it didn't go out over the internet..

Quick summation of the show:

6:00 - 6:25 - very animated discussion of Hudsons tactical game plan against the Galaxy.. Most of us thought the switch of Marco for Earnie was a bad move.. Talked about the Convey vs Marco issue..

6:25 - 6:45 - interview with Sean Wheelock that went very well.. Enjoyable fellow and very candid on a few thoughts when asked.. I really hope this show archive works because this was one of our best interviews IMHO

6:45 - end of show - talked about upcoming matches with the Mutts and playoff possibilities amongst other things..

Hopefully by midday tomorrow you'll be able to listen to an archive of the show.. If you hear "Man in The Box" by Alice In Chains at the beginning then you should be good to go...