Se acabó la era del "Yayo"

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by DaNi FiLtH, Sep 30, 2003.

1. DaNi FiLtH

DaNi FiLtH New Member

Sep 27, 2001
    Huntington Park, CA
    Eduardo de la Torre había sido contratado por Vergara, etiquetado como "el mejor entrenador del mundo", como parte de la promesa que el empresario hizo a los aficionados y socios del Guadalajara al tomar las riendas del club.

:D

2. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Dani

no need to kick a man while he is down.

He is a good coach. Part of the new breed of young coaches. I just think that a new coach isnt suppose to debut with a team like America, Cruz Azul, etc. (there are excpetions though). These teams have tradition and history and that is a lot for a coach.

I hope he bounces back. His brother is an assisant coach with America

3. Aguilas Del America

Oct 28, 2002
    Nido de Coapa
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    el holandes Hans Westerhof sera el nuevo director tecnico de las borregas

4. DaNi FiLtH

DaNi FiLtH New Member

Sep 27, 2001
    Huntington Park, CA
    naw i'm not making fun of him, but of Vergara lies to the becerra fans

5. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Member+

Aug 21, 2003
    MEX2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Dani Filth?

Calmate Cabron

Ya llego Cradle of Filth.

Arriba la pelicula de Chespirito.

CHANFLE.

6. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
  7. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
  8. Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico Member+

Mar 22, 2002
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    :cool:

9. DaNi FiLtH

DaNi FiLtH New Member

Sep 27, 2001
    Huntington Park, CA
    Vergara y su grupo manosean a los ídolos de Chivas

Vergara y su grupo manosean a los ídolos de Chivas
    Por Fernando Schwartz
    JORGE Vergara continúa convirtiendo a las Chivas Rayadas del Guadalajara, el equipo más popular de México, en su reino particular y sólo el tiempo dirá si esto no le cobra fractura. Cuando a una afición se le promete y no se le cumple, esta se voltea, pero cuando se le tocan a sus ídolos no lo perdona. En corto lapso dentro del futbol, Jorge Vergara y su grupo ya manosearon a Daniel Guzmán. Ahora lo hacen con Eduardo de la Torre y Benjamín Galindo. Tres nombres que en su momento dieron todo por los colores Chivas y que ahora viven con el látigo del desprecio de quien manda. A Daniel lo insultó profesionalmente y terminó por pagarle. A Yayo y al Maestro no les reconoció el buen esfuerzo al frente del Chiverio, cuando realmente no les dieron los refuerzos y armas para trabajar. El jugar con demasiados jóvenes puede hacer peligrar a las Chivas. Es cierto que se les debe dar la oportunidad, pero todo en un justo balance. Me parece precipitada la decisión del señor Vergara y sólo el calendario que viene con los siguientes partidos le dará o no la razón. Por hoy la afición está molesta con sus promesas incumplidas y por lo pronto los sábados del Jalisco han sido un fracaso económico y deportivo para el club de la playera limpia, pero de las promesas incumplidas..

10. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
  11. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    levante

mods

this is belong to clubs forum

12. Ronaldinho11

Ronaldinho11 Red Card

Jul 28, 2003
    San Pedro Sula
    Club:
    CD Olimpia
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Que piensan los hinchas de Chivas que fue josto o injusto?

13. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    1 year as president and already 3 coaches..though he didnt hire Guzman, he didnt even give him a chance. Saying they were going to get the best coach in the world and let him work throug a cycle of 4 years. And what does he do? He hires another rookie coach.

Since the milenium, here is a list of coaches that have been hired by Chivas

2000 - Ricardo Ferreti*, Hugo Hernandez, Jesus Bracamontes*

2001 - Jesus Bracamontes, Jorge Davalos, Oscar Ruggeri

2002 - Oscar Ruggeri*, Daniel Guzman,

2003 - Eduardo De La Torre, Hans Westorhaf

I dont know, but I think Vergara sold the common Chivas fan a bill of goods that is not worth keeping. I remember before the "hostile" takeover of the club, the current president of Chivas went on various shows (including Republica Deportiva) and was telling the associates and the fans to beware of that man. He told them that he lacked transparency and that he promised things that werent his to offer.

The current exec understood the situation that chivas was in, but warned the fans not to be fooled.

Apparently, Chivas still owes Ruggerri some money. Granted, Vergara was never in around during Vergara's era, but when you assume the club, all expenses go along with it.

He has a little history of not paying. He didnt want to pay Guzman but the CN told him to. He forgot to pay the Saprissa bill a well as thier website. THey also forgot to pay for the CHivas website. Man, what a charachter... he wanted to bet Javier Perez T 50K USD, (this was around the time Guzman was saying to pay up) and Teuffer said he wasnt interest, that those 50K should go to the players and ex coach that are still waiting for thier back wages

I ask myself, how long will chivas fan still believe the boy crying wolf?

14. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Originally posted by ************

1 year as president and already 3 coaches..though he didnt hire Guzman, he didnt even give him a chance.

You make it sound worse than it really is. However i find it funny how people seem to forget things real easily or when it is not to their convenience. Just to Clarify The Promotora NOT the Club had been in Charge of the team. Vergara purchased the Club NOT the Promotora who made back all the money they invested by selling the majority of the Top players like Arellano, Chaevez, Saurez ect.

Vergara doesnt know about footy that much is clear. He talked about bringing in the best coach when they were looking for was a Director Deoportivo. I remember Guzman recomending Cesar Luis Menotti because he didnt want to work under Leo Beenhakker because of a prrevious experience when both where at the Club. Now Guzmans contract with La Promotora finished and he did not want to re-new with Chivas as by the time Vergara took over there was allreay problems, since Guzman has voiced his opion against Vergara buying the Club in the first place..

I remember before the "hostile" takeover of the club, the current president of Chivas went on various shows (including Republica Deportiva) and was telling the associates and the fans to beware of that man. He told them that he lacked transparency and that he promised things that werent his to offer.

The ex-Chivas president wanted to sell the Clubs soul to the Devil. Televisa so much wanted to take over Chivas it is not even funny. I know AmeriCrapnistas would have been loving it but in reality i will tell you it would have killed the Club..

The current exec understood the situation that chivas was in, but warned the fans not to be fooled.

Sure. I mean had he been doing his job right the Club wouldnt of been bankrupt in the first place..

Apparently, Chivas still owes Ruggerri some money. Granted, Vergara was never in around during Vergara's era, but when you assume the club, all expenses go along with it.

La Promotora hired Ruggeri NOT Club Guadalajara..

He has a little history of not paying. He didnt want to pay Guzman but the CN told him to.

There was a confusion since Vergara took over the Club at the end of the season earlier than expected and the Promotora just passed on the Bill for the remaining games..

He forgot to pay the Saprissa bill a well as thier website.

If Saprissas administration/Execs had been doing a good job there would also not had Bankruptcy problems, which Vergara cleared. I measn no Website Holy f''ing S'h*te Batman what are we to do. That Club is doing just fine..

THey also forgot to pay for the CHivas website.

That website sucked.. Besides Vergara is a buisness man he makes his money putting out an official Club magazine, he aint making money of the Net..

I ask myself, how long will chivas fan still believe the boy crying wolf?

As long as he takes care of what is Important first:

1. Fuerzas Basicas, Copa Chivas Youth Tourney now considered the best in Mexico and using Club Tapatio to give our youngions Playing Time..

2. New State of the Art Stadium. No need to share the Jalisco with Atlas. Chivas should have their own stadium..

3. Cleaned up the Uniform. This i really liked. The old Kit was begining to look like a Nascar outfit..

4. Improve the team, granted it has been slowly but i like the general directuion the Club is taking..

This to me is far more important than having a Website, or false promises of binging in the Worlds Best Coach. As long as he continues to improve the Club which he has been doing then i dont care what he says.

15. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    You make it sound worse than it really is.

Really?

3 coaches since his arrival?

hiring a coach that his spanish is questioable? communication can be a factor

However i find it funny how people seem to forget things real easily or when it is not to their convenience. Just to Clarify The Promotora NOT the Club had been in Charge of the team.

you know what I meant. there were 200+ associates and the Promotora ran the show

Vergara purchased the Club NOT the Promotora who made back all the money they invested by selling the majority of the Top players like Arellano, Chaevez, Saurez ect.

Have you ever stopped an wondered how Vergara will make his money back?

Vergara doesnt know about footy that much is clear. He talked about bringing in the best coach when they were looking for was a Director Deoportivo.

I understand they were looking for a GM, but he promised the best coach in the world..

It kind of tells you something when media networks who have always been pro chivas question and criticize his empty promises.

Did you watch Republica Deportiva. I was glad to see not all Chivas fans are so blind

I remember Guzman recomending Cesar Luis Menotti because he didnt want to work under Leo Beenhakker because of a prrevious experience when both where at the Club. Now Guzmans contract with La Promotora finished and he did not want to re-new with Chivas as by the time Vergara took over there was allreay problems, since Guzman has voiced his opion against Vergara buying the Club in the first place..

Its not that people are mad or criticize vergara for cutting Guzmans work... but what the manner in which he went about it.

I can understand, new owner..he wants to bring in his people. If that meant cutting Guzmans work and start a new cycle fine.. But then brings in another inexperienced coach? And then when he signs a 3-4 year deal.. to fire him? what happened to continuity?

The ex-Chivas president wanted to sell the Clubs soul to the Devil. Televisa so much wanted to take over Chivas it is not even funny.

Thats not true. I dont remember the gentlemens name, but what he wanted was to raise capital. His intentions were to redesign the network deal to raise capital.

People had a knee jerk reaction and assumed that Televisa was going to foot the bill. ANd in the end, that kind of worked against the ex=presidents favor..BECAUSE people were misinformed on the situation. Not ever was he going to sell stock shares.

I know AmeriCrapnistas would have been loving it but in reality i will tell you it would have killed the Club..

kill the club? as in the last 35 years have been any better (sorry, i didnt mean to say that:D)

Sure. I mean had he been doing his job right the Club wouldnt of been bankrupt in the first place..

They werent bankrupted. Thier funds werent as what they had expected.

He was aware that the club was in a transitional phase. Every club goes through that. America is not the exception either.. no club is for that matter. But sticking with Ferreti for close to 4 years.. says something. But as cycles end..and Ferreti's ended.

was thiuer desperation towards the end, most definitely. The Promotora's cycle was about to expire. They had to make money, but inorder to make money you need to spend money.. which brings me to this topic.

It is a lot harder for Chivas to load up and reinforcements because of the No-Mexican policy. The same reason Mexican players have it harder to go to Europe is the same reason Chivas cant get them. The price of a Mexican player a is alot. Which Young national team player can you BUY for 1.4 million dollars (a la Chamagol). And that my friend is why people are mad at Vergara and that is why he lacks transparency. To say he was going to stock up..KNOWING damn well that stocking up is a lot harder for them. But the people wanted to hear it and they fell for it

La Promotora hired Ruggeri NOT Club Guadalajara.

I know, but when you take over an entity (unless thier is a cluase), you assume all leins. taxes, current contracts, operating expenses, etc.

Guzman's deal was with la Promotora, but Vergara bought the shares and owns Chivas... meaning owns all assets and all liabilities.

There was a confusion since Vergara took over the Club at the end of the season earlier than expected and the Promotora just passed on the Bill for the remaining games..

it had nothing to do with passing the bill. It is to be expected unless the contract says otherwise. If Chivas-Promotora have a contract with Atletica, regardless if there is new management, that contract is to be considrred effective (unless the contract says otherwise). But we know it didnt since Atletica's president said that that the only cluase they had was a termination fee for breaking the contract. It like you get a cell phone for a year and you sign a year lease.. if for whatever reason you move to another country... and dont need that service... you have to pay the termination fee...and that is what Vergara had to do with the sponsors and the maker. It all came out to over 14 million USD

If Saprissas administration/Execs had been doing a good job there would also not had Bankruptcy problems, which Vergara cleared. I measn no Website Holy f''ing S'h*te Batman what are we to do. That Club is doing just fine..

CMON VS, accept mediocrity and that is what you shall recieve. THe internet plays a role in virtually everybody's lives.. having a website is the cheapest way to market your club...

That website sucked.. Besides Vergara is a buisness man he makes his money putting out an official Club magazine, he aint making money of the Net..

AMerica too has a magazine. Are you to tell me that people can get informed a lot faster through a bi weekly editiorial than the net?

Just look at some top club's webites.. and you will see the sponsors had to pay to have thier product on that.

As long as he takes care of what is Important first:

lol

1. Fuerzas Basicas, Copa Chivas Youth Tourney now considered the best in Mexico and using Club Tapatio to give our youngions Playing Time..

Copa Chivas the best tournament? accordig to him right?? He did say DLT was the best oahc in the world too.

2. New State of the Art Stadium. No need to share the Jalisco with Atlas. Chivas should have their own stadium..

If you look at the omnilife site and just do a google search, you will realize that that project including the stadium have been in planning before 1998. He got the club in 2002. He is good with real estate.

3. Cleaned up the Uniform. This i really liked. The old Kit was begining to look like a Nascar outfit..

soccer analyst say that Yayo was not given the reinforcements he needed. And you mean to tell me he basically threw away 14 million USD (with the termination fees and all) With that, you could have gotten Chava Carmona, Loco Abreu (hypothetically), Chato, etc.

HE gets Omar Rodriguez to reinforce the team 2 seasons ago.. and before the end of the regular season, he says that they arew not the players he was looking for? And a couple days ago, he sayd Omar shouldnt be starting?

What does that have to do with the uniform you ask? well 14 million USD. that is what? At what cost do you clean up the jersey?

If I recall, America has only had 2 sponsors on thier front. The trick is, get 1-2 sponsors that cough up major dough... not all this mom and pop sponsors. And considering Chivas is a big club (not comeption wise, but fan base) i see no problem them getting 1 or 2 sponsors that are willing toi fork out a lot.

4. Improve the team, granted it has been slowly but i like the general directuion the Club is taking..

how so? they just fired Yayo?