SC Beira-Mar Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Portugal: Clubs' started by Frank Cunha, Jan 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
  2. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    huge win for Beira-Mar special when Leixoes won at home and Olhanense at Ovarense, who had a hard time field a team
    Miran and Diakite with important goals

Vizela -1-Beira-Mar -2
    Diakite with the winning goal

http://www.record.pt/noticia.asp?id=692061&idCanal=10

Vizela only lost once in the last 8 games, and last week they tied Leixoes 0-0

3. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    here is another article about the game, Artur, Miran, Ze Roberto back in the lineup

http://www.beiramar.pt/index2.php?idc=26&ido=366

FC Vizela - Márcio Ramos; Rodrigo; Cláudio; Machado; Ricardo Jorge (Nuno Cavaleiro 68'); Pedro Cavarana; Oseias; Hélder Sousa (Artur Jorge 60'); Dani; Kita (Everton 52') e Bock

SC Beira-Mar - Pavel; Ricardo; Jorge Silva; Alcaraz; Tininho; Diakité; Luis Vouzela; João Pedro (Miran 29'); Rui Lima; Artur (Marco 89') e Zé Roberto (Torrão 68')

Ao intervalo 1-1
    Marcadores - 1-0 Cláudio aos 9'; 1-1 por Miran aos 36'; 1-2 por Diakité aos 50'

Acção Disciplinar: Cartões Amarelos para Helder Sousa (45') do Vizela e Ricardo (53'); Luis Vouzela (54'); Artur (80'); Rui Lima (89') e Alcaraz (92')

O Beira-Mar alcançou uma excelente vitória contra uma equipa extremamente dificil. O Vizela colocou-se na posição de vencedor aos 9 minutos contra a corrente do jogo. O dominio pertencia ao Beira-Mar e marcaram na primeira que chegaram à baliza do SC Beira-Mar.
    Verificando a falta de ponta de lança, Inácio alterou a sua formação logo cedo fazendo entrar Miran para o lugar do jovem João Pedro. Sete minutos bastaram para ser resposta a igualdade, que "veio do banco" pois o próprio Miran que marcou, numa leitura perfeita do jogo por Augusto Inácio.

Na segunda parte o SC Beira-Mar alcançou cedo a vantagem por Diakité, depois de uma excelente jogada de Tininho. O golo foi esquisito mas suficiente para a vitória final. Foi uma prenda de Natal antecipada da defesa vizelense.

Até final o Beira-Mar permitiu a subida no campo do seu opositor mas controlou sem deixar o Vizela pisar ramo verde. A defesa do SCBM esteve à altura e Pavel passou uma tarde mais ou menos transquila para o pendor ofensivo do Vizela.

Inácio Não me basta ser campeão de Inverno ou de Verão mas apenas quero subir à I Liga. O Beira-Mar controlou a partida e a entrada de Miran foi feliz para equilibrar as situações de ataque.

Carlos Garcia Aceito a vitória do Beira-Mar porque demonstrou muito mais experiência e no final não fomos nós que obrigámos o Beira-Mar a recuar mas sim o próprio clube que recuou para controlar a partida a seu bel-prazer.

4. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
  5. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    next two games will be at home against last place Ovarense, and Santa Clara

after the Christmas holiday, we should find out the new players the will be join the club

also rumors that Beira-Mar will get some offers for Alcaraz and Tininho

6. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
  7. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    with Roma on the injured list and Didi release

Beira-Mar the last couple games was force to play without a striker, but help his on the way

Portuguese Leitao - playing in England for Walsall should be arriving at the end of January
    Catchana, his also on the way
    Beira-Mar also looking at the Romenia Alin Stoica and Clemente [Louletano]

http://www.ojogo.pt/21-305/artigo519456.htm

8. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    4 players to arrive in Aveiro, to workout with Beira-Mar, 2 Brazilians, and 2 players from Senegal
    21 year old and Senegal A international Ahmed Diop, Left winger
    and Senegal striker Bade Wade

http://forum.beiramar.pt/viewtopic.php?t=719

9. golmirivan

golmirivan New Member

Dec 28, 2001
    east brunswick

10. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
  11. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    all the Ovarense players quit of yesterday, some players didn't get pay going on 9 months, no money for the holidays its a mess, and they my not have any players for the game with Beira-Mar on the week of 8th of January

http://www.ojogo.pt/21-306/artigo519597.htm

12. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    What the _ell is going on? Estoril, Setubal, Ovarense?

13. Saddler

Saddler New Member

Dec 24, 2005
    Hi all,

I was hoping a Beira-Mar fan could help me out with a few questions. I support Walsall FC of the English League 1, you've just signed a walking legend from us, Jorge Leitao. He has had 5 1/2 wonderful years with us scoring 71 goals in about 250 matches, giving 110% effort every single week. He is adored by the Walsall fans and will be greatly missed.

Anyway, for a mates stag night, we thought about coming over to Portugal to watch Beira-Mar and give Jorge some support. So I need to know the following;

1) Where is Beira-Mar? Excuse my ignorance, I haven't a clue where it is in the country.
    2) Are Beira-Mar at home on either the weekend of 11th or 18th February 2006?
    3) Is it a good place to go for the weekend and is it a lively place to go out?

We promise we won't cause trouble and will support Beira-Mar fully. :)

Thanks

14. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    1. Beira-Mar is located in the city of Aveiro (the capital of the Aveiro district), which is pretty much snag-dab mid-distance between Lisbon and Porto.
    2. Beira-Mar will be away to Estoril on the weekend of the 18th, home on the 12th hosting Marco.
    3. It's a good place for the weekend, plenty of night-action in the clubs and all that.

15. Saddler

Saddler New Member

Dec 24, 2005
    Thanks for that, I'll investigate a bit more now.

Best of luck and enjoy Jorge when he arrives. His last match for us is the FAC 3rd Round, so hopefully he'll score a winner and get us through for a glamour fixture against Chelsea, Arsenal or Man Utd. :D

16. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    I already post your message in the Beira-Mar portuguese site, they also aware of this thread, don't be a strange we need all the help we can get.

Keep us inform with the news of Jorge Leitao in the upcoming games.
    thanks again, and Happy Holidays

17. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    we are a very friendly club, we got a new stadium for the Euro, they call our city the Venice of Portugal, just beautiful, and will be nice if we could arrange two matched during next year preseason, one at Wallsal and the other in our city of Aveiro.
    keep us inform.

18. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/sport/viewarticle.aspx?id=312527

Makes me hate him even more just reading that last paragraph. He sets up a goal for Tanque and all of a sudden it was he who inspired the victory.

And the bit about the contract. What a joke. Murray knows full-well the club couldn't financially afford him and he decided to stay on and get paid for nothing.

What an absolute ********.

Comes, plays a handfull of games, gets 1 assist in there, and all of a sudden he was the hero of the victory over Benfica and it was a "contract issue" that made him leave.

And BTW: Frank, do you know whatever happened to Tanque?

19. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
  20. Saddler

Saddler New Member

Dec 24, 2005
    I can't tell you how much Jorge will be missed, he really will be remembered for a long time at Walsall FC.

He will run himself into the ground for you, give 110% in effort, enthusiasm and commitment.

Look after him.

21. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    Re: SC Beira-Mar Part III Thread [R]

we can use a striker, we played the last game without one, also the schedule favors our club in the second half of the season, we expect to get promoted and back with the big boys.
    I try to sign in at the walsall site, but can't get thru when they ask for my phone number.

22. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
  23. Saddler

Saddler New Member

Dec 24, 2005
  24. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    On loan Labarthe still hoping to return to Sporting but reality may be downing on him of the difficulty of that proposition.

Marcelo Labarthe reconheceu esta manhã que a chegada de Luís Loureiro ao plantel do Sporting dificultou a tarefa de conseguir um lugar. O médio brasileiro contratado esta época está emprestado ao Beira Mar, mas sonha em regressar a Alvalade.

25. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    Lebarthe his not one of the players the Inacio can count on, his been a big disappointment