Saudi Fantasy Premier League

Discussion in 'Saudi Arabia' started by burning_phoneix, Aug 20, 2009.

1. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Here we share our fantasy premier league line-ups from:
    http://fantasy.spl.com.sa/

Or we would....if it ********ing worked properly!:mad: I put in my team and It follows all the rules (2 keepers,5 defenders,5 midfield, 3 forwards under 100 million SR) yet when I hit "create team"...it just resets everything!

Does it work for anyone esle?

2. Sayf

Sayf Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Mine's working fine, but I did it early.

You can't change anything until August 22nd.

I'm doing pretty good right now. 44 points (the first place guy has 57). But I think I was robbed of some points because Flavio should have at least 10 points according to their rules but they only gave him 7.

3. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    ARRGGHHH It still won't work.I've sent them a formal complaint and called them ********** who don't know how to code a website (it runs really slow).

But here's the team I wanted to make:
    [​IMG]

Is there an option to have private leagues like in the EFPL?

4. Sayf

Sayf Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    No there's no private league option.

Your team has some problems, by the way. First of all, the main way for goalkeepers to gain points is from keeping a clean sheet, and they start costing you points when they concede 2 or more goals in a game. So picking 'keepers from Raed and Wehda is not a good idea. Also, you should spend more money on your strikers. Shahrani and this Gedeiwi guy are not going to cut it. You should try to put most of your cheaper players in defense. Finally, you may want to check out Osama Al-Muwallad's situation because I think he might be injured these days.

5. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Assaf Al Qarni is an amazing goalkeeper and Khojali is decent as well, he came in cheap.

Gudawei already had 7 points or so and is one of the best players at Wehda, he'll start racking up assists as well as points from being fouled (excellent dribbler).

I'll check out Muwallid's situations.

6. Sayf

Sayf Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    They deleted my team for the second time, so screw them and their stupid game. My advice to everyone else is not to waste their time with it.

7. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Apparently, they're resseting the fantasy league after the 3rd round to give everyone a chance to particpate.

First place gets 300'000SR from Prince Sultan himself! :O