Sao Caetano vs Club America: 1st leg [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico: Club Cups and Competitions' started by Deleted USer, May 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    SURE YOU DO.....

i read you like I read Efern. I know your motives so dont even play games with me

2. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Who is playing games. I figured you out a long time ago.

3. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS
    I agree that Santos got robbed like a motherf...er.

But America lost because they suck, period.
    Sao Caetano played like s..t for 3/4 of the game and they tied the game. Not counting the penalty that the referee didn't call in favor of Sao Caetano when an America defender pulled the s..t out of a player during a cross.

I feel bad for Santos, but America played at home against a crappy team and still couldn't beat them.

HOW MANY TIMES DID SAO CAETANO MADE 3-4 GOOD PASSES IN A ROW IN THE FIRST 70 MINUTES??? About 5 times.

4. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    1. The ref didn't want to give America any calls, CONMEBOL IS AFRAID OF AMERICA FACING BOCA, BOCA THE TEAM THEY LOVE! (along with river, another team they love to help out with the refs)
    2. I don't even need to comment about what happened to Santos.

Im so depressed by what I saw today that im not watching the copa anymore. I only watch it for Mexican teams anyway. Next year when they have 3 teams in the Copa it will be harder to keep Mexican teams from the far stages.

5. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    sure you do...
    who is here watching everyhting i do and say??? :rolleyes:
    and who mods a forum for a league he doesnt even like and finds a chance to belittle...

know your games

6. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    It was a mistake and I´m sorry. I just got pissed at them fighting Mexican cops and destroying stadiums when Sao Caetano and Conmebol don´t give a damn about the Azteca.

7. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria
    Did you see the hand ball??

btw,Are you the guy who whines about foxsports en espanol being too mexican pues ahuevo wey es como dicer..si yo pongo 10$ para una pizza y tu 2$..quien va comer mas??ehhh

8. Coster

Coster Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Hermosa Beach
    Well, no one should advocate violence, if you do you're an idiot. I was hoping America would win, but, its kind of funny seeing America fans cry about biased refs....and ironic.

9. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    At least you're reasonable enough to say that.

Hey rdl, care to take back your justice comment?

10. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    :rolleyes:

11. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    And I have been waiting for one of your patented outburst against the moderator you dislike for some time now.

Funny I don't recall were I have ever said I dislike the Mexican league? Making stuff up to suite your paranoid view of the world again I see. :rolleyes:

12. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Fair enough, so we're confirming that you think that fans and team beating up players is acceptable behavior and you encourage it? I'm giving you a chance to be a reasonable human being and say no.

13. Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico Member+

Mar 22, 2002
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    haha this was hilarious, the brazilian gk was way taller and bigger than the utilero, lmao he got smacked the fvck up. :D

14. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    HAHAHAHA dislike eh??? I wouldnt use the word dislike, i would use the the phrase give 2 shyts about. I dont like 2 shyts about people that are 2-faced and turn their backs on people (iain) that helped out!. Nor do i give 2 shyts about for people to intervene on crap they dont even give 2 shyts about. Nor do i care for people that go on power trips and start accusing me of shyt without knowing the facts.

paranoid view?? is that sooooo... look in the mirror

15. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS
    I saw the handball, but it wasn't as clear and obvious as "the throwing" of the brazilian player inside the box that the referee didn't call.

BTW, thanks for the $10 brotha, and sorry that I'm going to eat 1/2 of the pizza JAJAJAJA.

Did you see the SaoCaetano player doing "The eagle" at the end of the game, that was funny as hell.

16. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    giving me the chance? :rolleyes:

17. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    That is cool cause I don't give two shyts about you.

18. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    you still here? I hope thats true

nice knowing you

19. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I an not going anywhere you need to get that through your head.

I wish I could say it was nice knowing you.

20. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria

21. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    in threads like this you see the "true colors" of people.

why so much jealousy and hate against Mexico? central americans, south americans, there seems to be some hate against Mexico futbolwise. In my opinion it is jealousy because of what Mexico has achieved in so little time and that the MFL is the best league in the Americas (and this makes south americans angry)

22. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    lond,

you dont see that from the ones that live in Mexico.

the ones here in the states... MANNN i can tell you some stories.

just look at efern.. that guy is the biggest mexican hater...

he will do anything to belittle mexicans and hides under his mod status.

23. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    why do you think the reason is? like I added to my post you quoted I think they are jealous of how much Mexico has done in so little time. Copa America finals/Copa Libertadores Final (would be more than 1 if it wasnt for the refs), how the MFL is the best league in the Americas (this pisses them off and will not accept it).

24. Enganche

Enganche Red Card

Apr 30, 2003
    I'm neither jealous nor do I hate Mexico, in fact I love the country and it's people very much. But it's llorones futbol fans like those posting here that sometimes turns me off on futbol mexicano.

25. DavidPablo

DavidPablo New Member

Fellows, I have to hand it to you. Your libertadores threads are much more livelier than those in the CONMEBOL forum.

I think some of you are overreacting a little. Sao Caetano played a crappy game but they scored a brilliant goal and took it. End of story. Well, yeah, they started acting a bit like ************** at the end with all the gamesmanship, but that is par for the course in Libertadores and you have to deal with it.

As far as the hand-ball, that is crap. In no league anywhere in the world if an attacker kicks a ball straight at a defender's arm from two feet away is it a penalty.

It is a bit different from the game at River. The ********ing gayinas did not deserve to advance. They are an embarrasement to Argentina. They should have lost in Mexico and then they lost in Buenos Aires. And that call on the penalty, while technically correct, was ****************, because if you call it you have to call it consistently. So yeah, Santos has some reason to whine, but America doesn't. America lost and it was ugly. Blanco lost it and then the crowd lost it. Seriously, I have respect for Mexican football but don't tell me that as fans you can tolerate what happened tonight after the match at Azteca. That ******** is happening too much in all our countries and it is ruining our great pastime.