Sanneh a total wanker

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by FCDallas------, Oct 31, 2004.

1. FCDallas------

FCDallas------ New Member

Oct 3, 2004
    Dallas
    Anyone else think that Sanneh walked up to his PK attempt like a U10 player? I mean what a horrible effort from the Shield winners

2. Siegen

Siegen New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    Boise, Idaho
    Wanker is exactly the word I used to describe him on the Crew boards. He has added very little, except failed expectations.

3. Keep87

Keep87 New Member

Apr 24, 2003
    North Carolina
    Not to mention he sucks ass.

4. Delta Blues

Delta Blues New Member

Jun 25, 1999
    King Willieville
    I still wonder why he, of all players would EVER get to the spot in the first place. Andrulis needs his head examined. Frankie and Tony are the two players on that field who should NEVER, EVER, EVER take a PK.

5. aosthed

aosthed Member

Jul 16, 2004
    40º30' N 111º52' W
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Andrulis is the wankor!... On the sideline he looked like he had eaten a few cases of Tums and STILL looked upset - talk about nervous. He then makes ODD (to put it mildly) player decisions - Tony Sanneh trying to be playmaker (he's slow and not very creative), Edson Buddle, takes out Martino...???

I even heard him trying to explain his Tony Sanneh decision to the ESPN girl and he sounded like he hadn't convinced himself they were smart choices.

6. Bonji

Bonji Moderator

Feb 4, 2003
    Denver, Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There is no reason for Sanneh to take this PK. Silly mistake by a silly team.

7. nbrown

nbrown New Member

Apr 28, 1999
    Columbus, OH
    Did Andrulis actually make the call about Sanneh taking the PK? Are you serious?
    Holy biscuits and gravy what a wank...

8. Bonji

Bonji Moderator

Feb 4, 2003
    Denver, Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would think a coach would set up a list of penalty takers before a match and Sanneh shouldn't have been anywhere near that list.
    I don't actually know what happened in this situation.

9. dice50

dice50 New Member

Oct 4, 2000
    Norman, Oklahoma
    Noone should forget how good Tony Sanneh is....remember the world cup? But...wow, I couldnt believe what I saw when I saw him take that penalty kick! He backed up 10 ft like a bull about to charge someone and then slowly rolled the ball to the keeper. Crew fans should take three things from this.

1. The coach should have a plan worked out for PK's that he makes before the game. I know things happen in a game where things change but he still should have the top 3 PK takers on the team take the PK no matter what.

2. Sanneh should never be allowed to get near a PK again the rest of his career.

3. You have a very talented team that should still be in the playoffs. Whose to blame for that is up to the owner and gm I suppose.