San Jose - Columbus (Saturday, 9/7) thread [r]

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by Goodsport, Aug 31, 2002.

1. bsman

bsman Member+

May 30, 2001
    MadCity
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Was that crew-fan acting out again?!

2. ggayle

ggayle Member

May 4, 1999
    Oaktown, CA, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Since there was no evidence (only the testimony of some San Jose fans who may or may not have been under the influence), I can neither confirm nor deny that I led the North End in YMCA.

3. living_ded_boy

living_ded_boy New Member

May 24, 2001
    Pleasanton, Ca

And since when does the "Contruction Worker" in the Village People ever wear leather chaps......without pants.....or underwear? Not a good look, at all. No wonder Ariel dropped the "Casbah Climb" from his celebration list. :D

4. spejic

spejic Cautionary example

Mar 1, 1999
    San Rafael, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    I was really upset by this game. Columbus played a kind of game that I really liked, with lots of skill and flair. And unlike teams that find themselves down a goal early in the game in San Jose (which is.. let me see.. all of them) they didn't give up and clawed their way back to a tie.

But given it was family night, a win is better. Maybe some of those first time visitors will want to come pay to watch games next season. Seen that way, the worst thing about the game was that Donovan did not score and take off his shirt.

5. Spartacus

Spartacus Member

May 20, 2001
    The NO SOCCER Zone
    Honest, gg, I was not under the affluence of incohol.

However, I'm still waiting for the Nestle "Brew Crew" to deliver my prize to me...