Sam's Army?

Discussion in 'Women's International' started by RSwenson, Sep 16, 2003.

1. RSwenson

RSwenson Member

Feb 1, 2000
    OK... so I apply for my tix through the fed for Sam's Army sections at RFK, the 'Boro and HDC (I just hope that the women book passage to that game;-)... anyway, I get tickets that, at least for Foxboro, are in the opposite end of the stadium to the fort... now, I realize that standing and singing may not be everyone's cup of tea, but that is how I like to enjoy the game...

so, my question is, is this really going to be a "Sam's Army section" or is this just a place where my fanny has been parked... sandwiched in between the Framingham U12s and the Duxbury Dragons mom's club... If so, I might just enjoy myself a lot more in the parking lot:-(

rand

2. yankiboy

yankiboy New Member

Sep 2, 2003
    Laurel, MD
    sams army

Hey Bro,

I have Sammers tickets for the Linc in Phili. No problem there because they obviuosly don't have any established hardcore supporters section.

In the case of RFK and the other MLS venues, it appears that whatever the fed designated became the Sammers section. That is one of the reasons why I didn't jump at getting Sammers tickets at RFK. I knew that it wasn't going to be in the Screaming Eagles/Barra Brava/Northside sections.

Shame, really.

On the Sam's sight I didn't see jack last time I checked. No meeting point the night before the game or anything like what you often see for the men.