Sam's Army Hats?

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by mpruitt, Mar 6, 2006.

1. mpruitt

mpruitt Member

Feb 11, 2002
    E. Somerville
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Hi guys,

Normally I don't participate on this board as I'm not as involved with US Supporters stuff as others. However, I found this site that I think might be of interest to some of you. I just happened to stumble across this online hat store that had some intersting stuff. I've never used them, just happened to find the site, so I can't vouch for anything in regards to their site.

http://www.villagehatshop.com/

They actually have four different version, including kid's of the goofy 'Uncle Sam' hat.

USA Hats

They also have a wholesale section where you can buy in bulk. Unfortunately, I don't see the 'Uncle Sam' style hat available there. But they do have. Army style helmets and things like that, for cheap. You can get 72 army style helmets for $180!

http://www.villagehatshop.com/b2b-army-helmet.html

Looks like they also do embroidery.

2. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    Patton's 3rd army is on the march in germany egain ehh ??

How bout the famed colonial tri-corn hat ?

http://www.villagehatshop.com/tri-corn_hat.html

I've actually been trying to find a tri-corn for awhile, but dunno what I should be looking for quality wise...

3. mpruitt

mpruitt Member

Feb 11, 2002
    E. Somerville
    Club:
    New England Revolution
  4. yellowbismark

yellowbismark Member+

Nov 7, 2000
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I hate those Uncle Sam hats, I've once had to view the game with a dude wearing the top hats in front of me, it's a bitch.

Just say no to Uncle Sam hats :mad:

5. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    Tell that to these guys....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Goalkeeps7

Goalkeeps7 Member

Apr 1, 1999

actually, ed's gone to the tri-corner hat with the US badge on it. not like it matters.

7. Galaxian

Galaxian Member

Oct 30, 2005
    Newport Beach, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    the NJ Brigade are some of the best US fans in the world . They can wear whatever hats they want .
    By the way I have a big Uncle Sam hat too , and I love it !

8. kylesoccer

kylesoccer New Member

Mar 24, 2004
    boston
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    you're the same guy who yells at fans for standing and cheering during a game. get upoff your but and cheer then. complaining because they are wearing somethin to support their country and team, are u kidding me?

9. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004

Yea I know... been looking for a tri-corn myself.... but good ones are $$ and cheap ones are really crappy.....

10. TOTC

TOTC Member

Feb 20, 2001
    Laurel, MD, USA

True. I got one at a Williamsburg souvenir shop and, frankly, you get what you pay for. The foam one I got at a Halloween shop is much better.

11. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    I've been looking for a felt tri-corn in the mid $30 range, not sure if I want all black or the white trim...... At any rate I have yet to see one with the front material peice that Ed has where he attached the USSF fed badge.