Sahtior Donetk vs. Dinamo Bucuresti

Discussion in 'Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, & the former Soviet Repu' started by Oribilul Mosh, Sep 11, 2003.

1. Oribilul Mosh

Oribilul Mosh New Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Bucuresti,Romania
    Two teams from Eastern Europe will meet in 1st round of UEFA Cup.

Sahtior from Ukraine and Dinamo from Romania. What is your opinion abaut this match ?

Although I am from Bucuresti, I belive that the ukrainean side will qualify to the next round.
    They are stronger than us.

The ex-sovietic team have two players from Romania : Rat and Florea.

However , Dinamo will be able to beat Sahtior. In football anything is posible. :)

Hai Dinamo ! :)

2. Shurik

Shurik New Member

Nov 2, 1999
    Baltimore, MD
    I think, larevedere Dinamo.

3. Oribilul Mosh

Oribilul Mosh New Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Bucuresti,Romania
    Hi, Shurik ! I see that your favorite team is Lokomotiv Moscowa. The team who eliminated Sahtior from Champhions League. Cool :)
    I like the goalkeeper from Lokomotiv. He's a legend.

do you know romanian ?

dasfidania , Sahtior ! :p

I think that I'll go to the stadium at Dinamo - Sahtior.

4. Shurik

Shurik New Member

Nov 2, 1999
    Baltimore, MD
    Mina (?) patria esta Moldova.

But no, I don't speak Romanian that well. It's just 1.5 years' worth of Russian-language public school. The last class was about 18 years ago. Basically, I can greet a Romanian friend with a Buna ziua, tell him to Duti in pula, inquire about Unde mamaligha cu brinza? say something like Echipa noastra esta Nistru Chisinau si un portar extraordinar este Vladimir Churockin, and that's about all the limba romanesti in my un vocabular.

5. Oribilul Mosh

Oribilul Mosh New Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Bucuresti,Romania
    Zdob si Zdub

you're funny !

corectly is "du-te in pula mea " . :)

I studied russian language in school. But I don't know very much. za kakoiu kamanda t baleies ? :)

6. Oribilul Mosh

Oribilul Mosh New Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Bucuresti,Romania
    Beutiful game. I watched on TV. What is your opinion after first leg , my dear moldavian friend ? Do you bet on the ukrainean team ?

bianco - rossi ALE !

7. Shurik

Shurik New Member

Nov 2, 1999
    Baltimore, MD
    Mei-mei, there goes my prognosis. Larevedere, Shakhtyor? Bring out mamalyga cu brinza si mititei.

To answer your previous question, la echipa mea esta Sabres cum Buffalo. I am a hockey fan.
    But besides the venerable FC Dinamo Bender (Molodva's Divizia A, thank you very much), whom I shall always remain loyal to, I am rather partial to Russia's Lokomotiv Moscow, and Ukraine's Chernomorets Odessa, though I wouldn't call myself a diehard fan of either.

8. Oribilul Mosh

Oribilul Mosh New Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Bucuresti,Romania
    Bravo Dinamo !

Dinamo win in Ukrain...3-2. All romanian goals was very beautiful..especialy the third...from 30 m .
    Now I'm celebrating...drinking wine and eat some chicken. I don't have mamaliga. :p

I hope that Steaua Bucuresti will qualify too. They play with Southampton. It' 0-0 in min 60. In England was 1-1.

My moldavian friend...I like hockey too....Colorado Avalanche...with Selane,Kariya,Forsberg & Sakic. Great team !

9. Oribilul Mosh

Oribilul Mosh New Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Bucuresti,Romania
    after ukrainieans...the russians are coming ! Shurik , you should change the title of this thread in "Dinamo Bucuresti vs. former CCCP teams ....in UEFA CUP" .

do you have any opinions about Dinamo vs. Spartak ?

10. Shurik

Shurik New Member

Nov 2, 1999
    Baltimore, MD
    They just won't leave us alone, will they?

And what's up with the dog on the logo?

11. Oribilul Mosh

Oribilul Mosh New Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Bucuresti,Romania
    The dog on the logo is for that Dinamo are called "the dogs". (cainii)

Yesterday, Dinamo won 4-3 at Brasov, in Romanian Championship.

12. Shurik

Shurik New Member

Nov 2, 1999
    Baltimore, MD
    Why are they called the Dogs???
    Admittedly, it's better than Dinamo Moscow's nickname, which is the Garbage.

Spartak are playing CSKA in the huge Moscow derby tonight. It's huge for CSKA, for whom the victory would guarantee the Russian championship. The Meat (not a bad nickname either, huh?) are currently in 10th place in the Russian league and they will be very lucky to beat Bucharest.