S8C :: Tickets for Chicago Storm Home Opener Available

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by murtaugh29, Oct 23, 2004.

1. murtaugh29

murtaugh29 New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    roja LOCURA
    When I was at the Pavilion setting up for tommorrow this evening I was kindly given a selection of tickets for tommorrow's game that i am more than willing to give to people free of charge -- just as long as that the users of the ticket(s) will come tommorrow, stand in 8 behind the goal, and just be loud. Sing Fire songs, it doesn't really matter - all the banners and flags are red and say FIRE anyhow. This is something to occupy the offseason and just have some fun. I will attest the drum is VERY loud in the Pavilion and I wasn't hitting it hard.

Email me by tommorrow noon, or I will be at Jak's Tap (Halsted and Jackson) from about 3 to 5 or 5.30p and will then be at the Pavilion. Come see me at Jak's or if you miss me call my cell # if you have it. If not, see whom you can track down that does. I have about 15 tickets and when they are gone they are gone.

Come out, it should be a good time and a way to vent a bit for us not having a more important game this weekend.

2. murtaugh29

murtaugh29 New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    roja LOCURA
    Bump. Still have 10 Unclaimed. Come see me at Jak's between 3 and 5 or so to get your tickets.

3. jjayg

jjayg New Member

May 9, 2002
    Rolling Ghettos, IL
    I just called your cell and emailed you. Give me a ring.

4. murtaugh29

murtaugh29 New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    roja LOCURA
    Down to about 6, though I might be able to rustle up a couple extra. I' off so if you need any, call or see me at jak's.

5. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    You absolutely have to chant "There's only one Kenn Tomasch" at some point during the game.

6. murtaugh29

murtaugh29 New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    roja LOCURA
    shhh! Don't spoil it!

7. kenntomasch

kenntomasch Member+

Sep 2, 1999
    Out West
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My next stop:

[​IMG]

8. murtaugh29

murtaugh29 New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    roja LOCURA
    I think maybe we'll regroup and try again with this. There was some communication issues with UIC ushers too. Maybe focus on doing it a few big games in order to concentrate on having a decent-sized presence.