Russia and Ukraine Forums?

Discussion in 'Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, & the former Soviet Repu' started by Justin O, Jun 30, 2005.

1. Justin O

Justin O Member+

Seattle Sounders
    United States
    Nov 30, 1998
    on the run from the covid
    Club:
    Seattle
    So the other 13 FSU countries have lost their home? So I'm going to have to gloat about Uzbekistan's WC qualification on the Asia forum? Have you ever visited the Asia forum here?? Eee gads.

2. Forza Moskva

Forza Moskva New Member

Sep 20, 2004
    Mila Kunis' Crib
    hahaah. reeeeep

3. Zenit

Zenit Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 3, 2000
    Above the Tear Line
    Club:
    Zenit St Petersburg
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Justin, don't worry. The admins were a little confused about my initial request. There should be a "Other Former Soviet Republics" subforum popping up here soon, and I'll move the threads as appropriate when that is done.

4. Justin O

Justin O Member+

Seattle Sounders
    United States
    Nov 30, 1998
    on the run from the covid
    Club:
    Seattle
    Molodyets. It's good to know that Kairat's lengthy 2005-2006 Champions league run will have a place where it can be properly appreciated.

5. cmblfc

cmblfc Member

Jan 6, 2005
    New Britain, CT
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Holy shite! I suddenly have no where else to go!

Get them to fix that soon, man.

6. DynamoKiev_USA

DynamoKiev_USA New Member

Jul 6, 2003
    Silver Spring, MD
    This idea is such a fiasco Zenit :( One forum for all was just perfect, who cares about occasional jokes from our Russian cousins?

7. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    I agree. I completely don't mind occasional Shurik's remarks about salo or RS's idiotic posts. This is way too much hassle.

8. Zenit

Zenit Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 3, 2000
    Above the Tear Line
    Club:
    Zenit St Petersburg
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, sorry. There was some thought that was passed onto the admins & s-mods that there was too much anti-Ukrainian wisecracking going on in some of the threads, so this was devised as the solution. I'm sure when Shurik comes back, he'll be equally non-plussed about this, but let's see how it works out.

9. cmblfc

cmblfc Member

Jan 6, 2005
    New Britain, CT
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    too much anti-ukranian wisecracking? Is there such a thing? Everyone poked fun at everyone in here. Thats the fun of the boards. We bring up topics, and yell at each other, casually calling each other names, and usually getting nothing accomplished except laughing alot. Theres nothing wrong with that...

10. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Shut up, you dumb moron. :D

11. Zenit

Zenit Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 3, 2000
    Above the Tear Line
    Club:
    Zenit St Petersburg
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  12. Slitty

Slitty Member

Apr 17, 2005
    Russia
    Some firmly believe it was the Americans that broke up the Soviet Union (or at least contributed to its demise greatly)... if such is indeed true, gentlemen you have just witnessed history repeat itself.

Personally, I prefered the big mix. But what the hey, lets give this a try... and there is always a benefit: now if any Ukrainians post in the Russia boards, we will have full justification in picking on them!

By the way Justin, I agree, the asia boards are horrid.

13. cmblfc

cmblfc Member

Jan 6, 2005
    New Britain, CT
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, well Borscht sucks.

And, for the record, Liverpool's Prawn Sandwiches are better than Chelsea's Fish and Chips. :p

14. TORPEDO

TORPEDO Member

Sep 19, 1999
    Za nakryityim stolom
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    My $3.98.
    Methinks dis split is a horrid idea, and everyone visitig dis boards should agree to post their extra super special cutups on the "rivalry" thread - keep the rest to footie + OT's.

15. TORPEDO

TORPEDO Member

Sep 19, 1999
    Za nakryityim stolom
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    Guess your Jewish cover-up is over. :cool:

16. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    The Soviet Union forum breaking off into two sepearte forums, Russia and Ukraine!?!? I know, I've seen this somewhere before....

Nah, might have dreamt it. Silly thing to happen anyway. :rolleyes:

Like that annoying friend you have, that comes in whilst you're watching a film on the TV.....

So what's happened so far?

I think, it will solve alot of the Ukie bashing (even though it was in good nature) and ruin an amazing Husin thread I had lined up for my spectacular return.

*you fecking bastards - it was comic genius!!* :mad:

I just scared that metros is mod. A Ukrainian with power is like giving a 12 year old the keys to a Lamborghini.

Just kidding. ;)

EDIT: lmfao. I wanna post it, but Metros will delete it. lol. :D

Oh man. I'm going to Ukraine next summer as well.