Rudi Voller you are a wank

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by LedleybetterthanSol, Apr 20, 2006.

1. LedleybetterthanSol

Jun 16, 2004
    Gold Coast/Australia
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    No disrespect to Voller, but if I hear another 80's star/yesterdays hero rag Spurs I'm going to hunt the prick down....:mad:

He doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. Wait, isn't the usual rhetoric "a top 4 club"? "Oh wait that's right, they are a top 4 club so I better say top 3!" He obviously hasn't realised yet how much our status amongst clubs has changed in the last few years.

It's us against the world.

http://www.worldfootballers.com/news.php?id=13142&filter=

Get your head out of your ass Voller, you 1980's fashion disaster.:mad:

2. pookspur

pookspur Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Indiana
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    well, you can't argue with his rationale. why should berbatov settle for a fourth place EPL side on the verge of the champions' league when he can play with a bundesliga side that's presently only holding onto a UEFA cup position on goal differential?

let's face it, voller is in charge at leverkusen, and he wants to hold on to berbatov. what's he going to say? "you don't want to leave the bright lights of leverkusen for that tired little hamlet of london, dimitar, now do you?"

3. LedleybetterthanSol

Jun 16, 2004
    Gold Coast/Australia
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Its not the point. If it was Man U he wouldn't have the balls to say that shit.

4. pookspur

pookspur Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Indiana
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    well, no, because you can't say "wait for a bigger club than man u" - there aren't any.

i'm just saying that i'm not surprised that he would try to find something - anything - to say to make berbatov not want to go. i just think it's funny that he decided to take the 'you can do better' route when it's a club that's already better than where he is now! if he should do better than spurs, he sure as hell should do better than leverkusen!!

5. Spur_Forever

Spur_Forever Member

Oct 1, 2005
    DC
    He's still peeved that we bought Klinsmann twice, but never even looked his way.