RUCKRUNDE: 2020

Discussion in 'Borussia Moenchengladbach' started by LuckyStriker, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    borderland, Maas drainage basin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    Eberl on local radio:
    Zak stays
    just two selective reinforcements (whatever that means)
    no players >10M at all

Heidenheim didn't make it but there are two rumors and one of them is H'heims Niklas Dorsch... at the relegation battles ex-Bundesliga coach Slomka started singing his praises before Dorsch even kicked a ball... it's a Toni Kroos kind of player
    the other is the loan of Hannes Wolf which (acc. to KICKER) is almost complete, with an option to buy (I hope)

2. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ok Guys
    First things first,congrats on destroying the Hollywood overpaid and underperforming lederhosen :sneaky::speechless::D:D:D:D:D;):ninja::devilish::alien:

I have said this many times before ..its safe to say no matter who is commanding our legions against Bayern ..in the past decade we have taken more points than any other outfit from the Hollywood fruit cakes.

This last win tho...was something else.2 down on home turf and suddeny steam roll the Bavarian sissies with 3 superb goals of our own:cautious:o_O:sneaky:;):rolleyes::devilish::ninja::ninja:

This win will shine to its full potentional only if it is supplemented by a win against our next opponent.Because most teams in the Buli from the get go of each season accept they would be starting each and every season with (-6) points.Yes both games agaisnt Bayern and that not many teams can think about coming away from that game with points.So here we are ...with that advantageright?? Not really ...even though each game is worth 3 points ...but when u look at it differenty these points aginst bayern can work like a "wild card" and something like abonus...we have accomplished half of it...but it will fully assist us ..if and if only we win our next game.

Last thing...which worrys me and most likley all of you guys...is the rumors that are floating around about Rose.Max has done so much good for this club ..nobody can point a finger at him..he has scored about the 90% percentile for the club he used to play in the 80s and D man.But this is all feeling like the Reus situation..and how all parties acted and made the same comments ...and the regular horse shiiiiiit....that we hear in the media.Is it possible for a coach or player...to not fall for bigger clubs and paycheques??? Lets face it...there must be some player or coach that has a soft spot for a certain club and not so much all about money...right??

Its good we have made some major extra coin by international games...this will play instrulmental in favour of Max.But this is only the financial aspect..how about the bigger lights and confetti canons of biger clubs,can rose resisit that??

:(:confused::sick::thumbsdown::speechless::rolleyes:o_O:geek::alien::cautious::mad::unsure::devilish:

3. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    New news coming from a very legit sourse in the club and city of gladbach

Most likley Rose and Neuhaus are on the exit!!!!!
    This tradition should change:mad::(:confused:

4. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  5. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    #155 Bananenflanke, Jan 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    you are in the wrong thread, HG! it's 2021 and besides it's still Hinrunde
    doesn't matter, happens to me all the times ;-)
    questionable if the Hoenesses are overpaid (ok, ALL soccer profs are), but they have a 2,63 points per game average under Flick... overpaid amongst many are the Barcelona players of the last 25 years (club is >1 billion in debt)

active Bundesliga-players with the most scoring points against Hollywood:
    1. Reus
    2. Hofmann
    3. Stindl & Herrmann

right, because after the last home win vs Bayern we lost our focus

it's possible but unlikely and usually these coaches suck...

the 'extra' has to be used for filling Corona-holes
    some are pretty sure it's a done deal with Rose and the Majas, others think it depends on Terzic and the third group thinks that Rose prefers working with Max above working with the Fatzkes (and that Eberl either way will have an excellent replacement at hand)...

as of the players: I think we can accept it as a fact that Neuhaus & Zak are high on Bayern's list
    Zak has to go if he is not willing to extend his contract... it's as simple as that... that's how we manage to prosper in the long term... we have no shady benefactors and we don't beg for a 130M pound-loan like Farcenal did (at the Bank of England which basically is indirectly a loan from the hard working people, or am I wrong? economics isn't my key competence... well, honestly I don't have any key competences...)
    other than Zak Neuhaus is on contract until '24, he's clear-sighted and grounded which CAN work in our favor ... OR .... against us because he is grounded in Bavaria (in spring he gave money to small businesses in his hometown because of Corona) and his father is a B-fan (Neuhaus thinks he's annoyed with his son everytime Gladbach beats the Hoenesses)
    there are also rumors that Real is seeing Neuhaus as the Kroos-crown-prince and that Kroos is endorsing this assessment

there will always be players who mainly are passengers... we need them and they need us... and there always will be players who 'define' what we are, like nowadays the great Stindl or like Hofmann (I never thought I would write this, somebody have to sing his praise) or the workhorses like Kramer... the others are the (unfortunately replaceable) icing on the cake... but no matter if Rose, Zak or Neuhaus: THIS WILL NOT BRING US DOWN!
    Max has a list, too... it's impressive ;-)

6. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think we managed to top our own record. Conceiving a goal in the 5 th min of a 5min stoppage time!!!!!!!!

:confused::mad::(

7. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Favorite club? a German one..........
    Apr 14, 2010
    in exile-Statute of Limitations yet to expire
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They can't close games. When you get a chance, check out the Embolo suspension story. You can't do that stuff over there. Reporting will be far more accurate than your shooting % :p

8. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You are right. 110 right..we are so crippled in closing games....specially coming from a very good left-back as Bensebani...u think he has enough experience to not grab a player inside the PK area... especially in dying seconds...all he needed to do was shadow the VFB guy...why the FACK he grabbed him...when VAR is all over the place??
    :whistling::speechless::speechless::speechless::speechless::mad:

LuckyStriker repped this.
  9. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    I think by now it's as crystal clear as it can be that the german mind is not able to handle VAR in a reasonable manner
    at least the german referee's mind... refs are a different kind of people as we all know ;-)
    but you and Lucky are right: some credit goes to the overall behaviour of the team and to Bense as well
    Rose initially was in denial about this but he conceded weeks ago that it's becoming a pattern... it's more or less the distinctive feature of Gladbach's Bundesliga-season 20/21...
    but admittedly I have a lot of respect for what they are doing in Stuttgart and from a pre-match perspective the point is ok... it's just all these giveaways before: f.e. when the Hoppenheimers get off the bus after their match in Gladbach they still hadn't figured out how they got away with three points after their own non-performance...

10. kgilbert78

kgilbert78 Member+

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    United States
    Dec 28, 2006
    Cowlumbus, OH
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It turns out that VAR was wrong in this case. The reason our guy "grabbed" their player is that the other player tripped over a teammate and fell back into our player.

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  11. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    Bense's clinging was more or less begging for an interruption (but Brych let is pass)... it wasn't smart nor necessary... and it was 'completed' before the tripping happened... at least my impression
    both refs were wrong… both looked at the video and didn‘t recognize the tripping (it most certainly would have 'overruled' the clinging) and the video-ref was ultrawrong because it wasn't a clear mistake from Brych and therefore it wasn't her business to make the call at all
    there was a time when german refs really had class… international class
    nowadays for my liking they are less than average (Brych at least admitted he was wrong afterwards)

but there were a lot of people wrong on saturday
    I rate Rose much higher as a coach than I did Hecking… but honestly? like Hecking he doesn‘t manage to make the team stay sharp after a lead … and this isn‘t a question of mentality alone, the proper tactical behaviour for under-pressure-situations towards the end of a game is also missing…
    and this impressive sub-suckfest, again!… Wolf or Herrmann or Traoré generally aren‘t the right guys to bring matches home (and Plea wasn‘t either on saturday) and despite HG and me wrote this here before Rose continues doing it play by play! why is he so stubborn? why is he refusing to take the vital advice of experienced, almost infallible soccer-watchers like us, he can‘t claim that nobody has warned him ;-)))))

and where is Max? he's missing! nobody knows where he is (except for the NSA of course)... and his buddy Schmadtke... he says Max is snowed in somewhere in the alps... ... and now this (from hearsay) ultra-sappy Embolo action (I don't know what really happened)!... come back, Max the club needs a strong guiding hand...

12. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    nobody knows where he is except for the NSA of course........

Oh; I'd suspect they have "other priorities" right about........now..........:ninja:

13. Bananenflanke

Bananenflanke Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    seems everything went well... though the choice of a performer with the name 'Lady Gaga' seems to be an apt choice for an event like this (no matter what inauguration, no matter what country)

p.s.:
    Eberl is married to his cell, knowing where he is, is just non-resource-hungry routine for the NSA (for important messages I still use carrier pigeons!)

HANS-GUNTER BRUNS repped this.
  14. LuckyStriker

LuckyStriker Member+

Apr 14, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It went off a little ahead of schedule, but no matter. Ms. Germanotta was the perfect symbol of this mockery. No Such Agency has it all. Endgame soon.

15. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You gotto feel sorry for US
    You forgot to add Jay Lo to that mix....USA such a sad state at the moment...what has happened to that nation

16. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    How about today???
    I don't think there was excessive physical charge on the BVB payer...Neuhaus should have been awarded the goal:rolleyes:o_O:cautious::whistling::ninja:

17. HANS-GUNTER BRUNS

Mar 3, 2007
    VANCOUVER-BC
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I agree...most games when Hannes Wolf has been sub'd ....we either lose or give away the lead seems not ready yet....but he has technical skills...at least Herrmann has some speed and fighting left..and how about Bennes??? The guy was begining to shine at some point ...well before Rose came to the reign