RSL vs. Toronto FC; Sat. 9/15; 1:30 p.m. [R]

Discussion in 'Real Salt Lake' started by Arelius, Sep 12, 2007.

1. nsps

nsps Member

Jul 26, 2006
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    You are so plonked. :eek:

2. phills

phills Member

Nov 24, 1999
    we can't win with the forwards we have that play. the other teams have quality forwards. If jason continues to play brown we are not a quality team. I can't understand jason's thinking. He doesn't have to play brown. Findley the whole game is better than 5 mins of brown on the field. IMO findley would of put that ball in the net.

3. 4Foosball

4Foosball Member

Aug 16, 2006
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Even though we aren't mathmatically eliminated from the playoffs I think JK knows we aren't going to make it. I firmly believe the weird lineups are a result of JK using the rest of the season to evaluate players against MLS sides instead of practice field evaluations. Giving everyone a shot on he field equates to "here's your chance to show me why you should be here next year".

This is what I'm hoping anyway...

4. BalanceUT

BalanceUT RSL and THFC!

Oct 8, 2006
    Appalachia
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I agree that must be what he is doing. He's giving C. Brown every chance in the world to show he deserves to be on the team. Wouldn't surprise me to see him not on the pitch anymore after this and him doing the same with Jamie Watson to see if he can show he deserves to be out there.

By the way, if Kreis hasn't realized we won't make the playoffs (and wouldn't be able to make the playoffs since a couple of months ago), then he should be fired for being a simpleton. :confused:

5. Joshrocker48

Joshrocker48 New Member

Sep 8, 2007
    Michigan
    Oh. I'm sorry I was expecting a win. We were good with 10 men I'll give us that. But its disappointing that Espindola attacked that other player causing him to be ejected. Its disappointing that our offense was hardly shown at all. And its really disappointing that our already mediocre defense was overwhelmed by an offense that has the longest scoreless streak in MLS.

Granted they didn't score which mostly due to Nick Rimando and some good plays by Eddie Pope and our Midfielder Carey Talley. But guess who else didn't score?

Us.

Which is all the more why I am disappointed we didn't score here.

6. El-ahrairah

El-ahrairah Member+

Sep 20, 2004
    Wanker County
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You guys are really harshing my buzz with all the negatives vibes. :(

RSL just started a one-game undefeated streak, so lighten up. Remember, don't worry, be happy! :)

7. Joshrocker48

Joshrocker48 New Member

Sep 8, 2007
    Michigan
    Sorry man :)

All I'm saying is that we can do a lot better.
    We are a good team.

8. misoccer6

misoccer6 New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    chapel hill
    Does Jason not see that HIS BOYS are not winning. Why is he not putting some of the Reserve guys on the starting line up.. The season is gone and for those who think the playoffs are still in sight, open your eyes.. C. Brown does not deserve be on the field, Lancos did nothing to help, and even though the Argentina guys have their moments, their temper is hurting the team.. Nick R. is RSL but he can't keep it up either..

9. RedDevil013

RedDevil013 Member

Aug 1, 2006
    Ogden
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I beg to differ. He made me laugh out loud when he threw that little hissy-fit when a foul was called against him.:rolleyes:

10. Boz

Boz RSL Family

Jul 14, 2004
    Club:
    --other--

Sounds kinda kinky.

11. soccermanRSL

soccermanRSL JELLACTICOS!!

Apr 22, 2007
    Maybe, possibly you should realize that the things you just listed are things to be disappointed about.

12. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I like this succinct comment from Steve Davis at Soccernet:

"(FYI: The two best strikers during Saturday's scoreless tie at BMO Field may have been Kreis and Toronto manager Mo Johnston. Seriously.)"