Rotacion de la Copa Mundial

Discussion in 'CONMEBOL' started by DanRod78, Oct 18, 2003.

1. bkn0528

bkn0528 Member

Aug 2, 2003
    nyc
    NYC is statistically one of the safest cities in the United States. Then again, there are certain neighborhoods I would rather stay the f&*k out of.

2. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    same deal With MEDELLIN!

3. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    exactly that's what I meant, safe parts, and parts where even the cops don't go....

hey efe, para hablar sobre politica, el pais, cultura, dar a conocer la ciudad de uno, cosas asi...

4. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS
    I think is funny when people in the US talk about "dangerous cities".
    One of the most dangerous cities is supposed to be East St. Louis. White people get chills down their spine when they hear the name of that city.
    I have friends that are from there and they say that is just like anywhere else, except that there's a lot of black people.

I grew up close to Caracas, and when somebody tells you a neighborhood is bad, that s..t means that if you walk from one side of the neighborhood to the other side in the middle of the night and you don't get robbed, you are a lucky motha.....r
    In the US when somebody says that a neighborhood is dangerous, that means don't leave your car on when you go into a store.

5. bkn0528

bkn0528 Member

Aug 2, 2003
    nyc
    are you bragging danrod?

6. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    South East DC, no whites after 6.00 pm, enough said.

7. JuanArango82

JuanArango82 New Member

Mar 22, 2003
    Guatire, Venezuela
    lol thats true,

weekend+drunk+Caracas-Catia-Petare= Picture of you laying dead on Monday's newspaper.

Traveling for a South American WC would suck. The best places to have it is Europe and Asia. Africa's nightlife must suck.

8. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    what?? now that's crazy, sure they are bad parts, but night life in Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Cali, Brazil (in General), Medellín, Caracas, and other South American cities is just knowing where to go. People always go to La Zona Rosa, fancy part of town, where los hijos de mamí y papí go to spend their parents money, and of course where you will see the best women around.