Rooney being a jerk?

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Invincible, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Invincible

Invincible Member+

Mar 28, 2004
    Sanctuary
    Now more than ever, I'm getting the feeling that Wayne Rooney is a grade A jerk. First I read about him turning away some children who won a contest to meet him, now my friend is telling me that he's going after the Spanish players, throwing himself around and when Sven took him off he threw his black armband to the ground....

What kind of behavior is that? Especially for a Man Utd player? He hasnt won jack ********** in his career yet he's beginning to think he's all that? Sir Alex really needs to straighten this kid out, and mister Shrek needs to keep his head down and repay that 30 million we'll eventually shell out on him....30 million we could've rebuilt our midfield with :rolleyes:

2. hawk_claw

hawk_claw New Member

Aug 14, 2003
    Wisconsin
    i second that....first class jerk.....

3. bigdush

bigdush New Member

Jul 22, 2003
    Parker, CO

He's a kid still..............

4. fedwood

fedwood Member

Sep 13, 2004
    would a 13 yr old kid get a yellow card and keep going into dangerous sliding tackles? No

would a 13 yr old kid rip a black armband in remeberance of a death off his arm and chuck it to the floor because he was getting substituted? No

would a 13 yr old kid dive in the box when theres no contact? No (i had to throw this one in)

and hey, hes 19 and in some countries in the world people are fathers at like 16 and married and have a job
    i dont think hes a kid anymore
    i think hes old enough not to be so stupid

5. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh please...