Ronaldo leaving because his wife is having an affair with Seedorf?

Discussion in 'Spain' started by Deleted USer, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    ¿Jugando con el enemigo?

DPA
    Milán, Italia.- El motivo por el que Ronaldo quiere abandonar el Inter de Milán sería porque su mujer, Milene Domingues, mantiene un romance con su compañero de equipo Clarence Seedorf.

La noticia fue difundida hoy por la página de Internet "tgcom.it", que cita fuentes internas del Inter de Milán.

Así se explicaría el enorme interés de Ronaldo por abandonar el Inter tras conquistar el Mundial de Corea-Japón 2002. Recientemente estuvo a punto de fichar por el Real Madrid, pero la operación se frustró en el último momento.

Cuando aún parecía que se marcharía al Real Madrid, su esposa hizo unas declaraciones que ahora cobran un sentido especial: "Aunque Ronaldo se marche yo me quedo en Milán para seguir jugando en el Monza".

http://www.elnorte.com/deportes/articulo/239105/

2. SlamD

SlamD New Member

Apr 20, 2002
    Holland
    I don't speak Spanish, but it looks to me as if they think Seedorf still plays for Inter Milan?

3. Juanele

Juanele Member+

Aug 4, 1999
    Colorado, US
    Did he move this season?

On related news, Ronaldo is going to sue whoever wrote that article, according to Brazilian press.

4. Beckhamcpt07

Beckhamcpt07 Member

Nov 16, 2001
    Amsterdam, the Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think he moved to AC Milan.

5. Americano e Orgulho

Americano e Orgulho New Member

Jun 5, 2002
    Yeah, I saw the same thing here in Brasil. It was on one of the morning news shows. Theywent to the sports reporter that talked about it and then the reporter asked if it was a reputable news source. Well, his response was less than convincing. He basically said that all italian newspapers are filled with crap. Take it with a grain of salt.

6. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    LOL!

And Seedorf did leave Inter for AC Milan
    It's like when Caminero was supposed to have an affair with Simeone's wife at Atleti...

7. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ronaldo forced him out of Inter because of the affair. :)

BTW, the Italian press once reported that Filippo Inzaghi and Christiam Vieri are gay lovers.

8. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    yikes! :eek: they were partners up top when they were in Juventus!!

9. Scotty

Scotty Member+

Dec 15, 1999
    Toscana
    This report sounds like a bunch of crap. The same Italian website is now reporting that Seedorf is letting Ronaldo and his family stay at his house in Madrid while they look for a new home.

http://www.tgcom.it/ArticoloTgCom/articoli/articolo79580.shtml

Sounds like they're still on pretty good terms to me.

10. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    May be it's a threesome!!!!

11. thepremierleague

Mar 14, 2001
    London
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Imagine the price for photos of that!!!!

12. Doctor Stamen

Doctor Stamen New Member

Nov 14, 2001
    In a bag with a cat.
    Jay Bothroyd and Chris Kirkland were lovers when both were at Coventry City (the latter went to Liverpool).