Ronaldo coming to AC MILAN??

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Legacy, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Legacy

Legacy New Member

Jul 6, 2006
    London
    What do you think should Milan do???

2. bspsoccer

bspsoccer Member

AC Milan
    United States
    Jan 25, 2004
    Colorado, USA
    not go after him at all... plain and simple.

Giving more than 4 million for him at this point would be highway robbery

3. igli

igli Member

Jan 24, 2006
    New York
    Nat'l Team:
    Albania
    fatty sucks

4. Ronaldooooo!

Ronaldooooo! O Fenomeno

Mar 23, 2006
    You sure don't know what youre talking about.

Ronaldo scored 14 goals in 23 matches for Real Madrid last season and assisted 2. The season before he scored 21 goals/34 games/8 assists.

Real Madrid fans has got you blinded by putting him down while he wasn't the main problem. Their midfield sucked all these years. This is not the case with your team. Ronaldo will score goals and have been known to do so his entire career. You will soon realize that when he put on the AC Milan shirt.

But i won't tell ya, I told you so.

5. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    LMFAO!!!

The saga continues!! Hey Milan posters this Ronaldooo! guy will torture you.

Enjoy!!!!

6. igli

igli Member

Jan 24, 2006
    New York
    Nat'l Team:
    Albania
    relax man.
    that was a joke.
    he is a good striker but he still is fat and unless he shapes up he won't be able to keep up.
    and he's still overvalued.

7. Ronaldooooo!

Ronaldooooo! O Fenomeno

Mar 23, 2006
    Ah, it's the Real Madrid shirt that makes him look fat. :p

Anyways, words out from Madrid that he's in good shape. I can't wait to see Ronaldo terrorizing Italian league defence like he once did. This is it, this is his last stop in his amazing career playing in Europe. He's gonna go out there to prove something, so i expect great things.

While the price might be a bit high but he's worth it. He's a scoring machine. ;)

8. freakmax

freakmax New Member

Aug 23, 2006
    Thailand
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    It seems we will end up with Ronaldo.I hope he will do well with Milan.:)

9. Ronaldooooo!

Ronaldooooo! O Fenomeno

Mar 23, 2006
    Good positive words. He will do well, I'm also positive.

10. Ronaldooooo!

Ronaldooooo! O Fenomeno

Mar 23, 2006
  11. irked

irked New Member

Jul 11, 2006
    Montreal
    Madrid need to keep their trash where it is...

12. Ronaldooooo!

Ronaldooooo! O Fenomeno

Mar 23, 2006
    You call those number's trash? lmao.

Dude scoring ratio was better than Sheva. And i'm talking about last season.

You guys are really blind.

13. irked

irked New Member

Jul 11, 2006
    Montreal
    If you think scoring ratio is all there is to it, then god help you. Don't expect me to enlighten you either, use your brain.

14. Ronaldooooo!

Ronaldooooo! O Fenomeno

Mar 23, 2006
    We are talking about strikers, aren't we? What matters most for strikers? Goals i believe, right? Ronaldo goal ratio was better than Sheva last season.

And if you wanna talk about playing a team game and helping out. The season before that he was Real Madrid top assist man with total of 8 assists. Like I said, don't buy to the negative hype that are surrounding Ronaldo right now. The man is very good and does his job. You'll love him here since your midfield is superior to Madrid.

15. Ronaldooooo!

Ronaldooooo! O Fenomeno

Mar 23, 2006
    There is no reason for this poll cuz i believe the deal will be done in the next day or two.

16. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
    Just the fact that is brings the worst types of posters to this forum is a reason I don't want Ronaldo. I've been over the real reason too many times.

No, no, and no.

17. Legacy

Legacy New Member

Jul 6, 2006
    London
    ALL AC MILAN POSTERS:

ONE MORE THING...... WHEN YOU BUY >RONALDO< You also get Ronaldoooooo free :p

18. igli

igli Member

Jan 24, 2006
    New York
    Nat'l Team:
    Albania
    well nobody should deny the fact that ronaldo was one of the top strikers of the world.
    but ronaldo fans should also remember that he is out of shape and he won't be able to score like he used to against top defences or teams that defend in numbers.
    and ronaldo fans before you start giving me statistics from la liga i will remind you that milan bought javi moreno a while ago who came off a 20 goal season, and yet he struggled in serie a for the simple fact that he was too slow and not powerful.
    i will also remind you that ronaldo fits this category now. he is slow and not a powerful presence. the only thing he's got going is his deadly finishing if presented with the opportunity.
    i predict a 15+/- goal season at milan which is good.

19. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005

This guy is a laugh. The biggest hypocrite EVER!!

He made a anti-Ruud forum bashing Ruud. Then we told him Ruud scored more goals the past how many years than Ronaldo. Then this ronaldooo! said that goals aren't the only thing that matters.

WHAT?

Complete turn around eh? RM posters need to see this to get a good laugh. You see Milan this is the head case you will be inheriting.

20. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    LOL, no reason for the poll eh? Why? Because Milan don't want him? Real Madrid don't want him... so maybe he needs to go to Inter (our feeder club) or back to Flumi.

21. divinocodino1018

Oct 18, 2005
    Boston
    Ronaldo is still an above average finisher but his skills are diminishing. He does not have the explosiveness he once had but I think he would be good for 10-15 goals. Personally, I think Milan should seek elsewhere and go younger. Giuseppe Rossi anyone? A trident of Kaka, Gilardino and Rossi would last for a long time given their age.

22. Sentry_23

Sentry_23 New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    MTL
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Your feeder club? Plz i think that we have taking more players from you then you from us, guess who has Adriano? Thats what i thought. Real Madrid doesn't know how to do buisness with anyhone they try to make rediculous deals. Why do you think that Kaka is Staying in Milan

23. freakmax

freakmax New Member

Aug 23, 2006
    Thailand
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    In my opinion ,G.Rossi won't do the job for Milan..we need to find someone with real talent.My ideal signing is ...Tevez .:)

24. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
    Real seem to get the better end of the transfers though. You send them your stars in their prime and they send mediocre/past-it players back. Then again you do the same thing with us, so who are we to complain.

PS: Rumors are that you were willing to trade Adriano for Ronaldo. Regardless, I would be willing to wager that Adriano's time at Inter is coming towards a close.

25. divinocodino1018

Oct 18, 2005
    Boston
    Apparently, you didn't watch the U-21 Italia-Croazia match. He was the best player on the field making a big impact as soon as he entered the game. Gilardino needs someone as a support striker imo. I do not think Tevez would be the signing Milan are looking for; I'd rather have someone like Rossi or Cassano.