Ronaldo Barca Video!!!!!

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Neo¹, Nov 2, 2004.

1. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
  2. fullgore

fullgore New Member

Oct 23, 2004
    Canada
    It's at www.soccerclips.net/alphagoals.htm as well, if it's the same one I'm thinking of. I couldn't open this one becuase it wants me to install some applet and i dont really like installing things that could be potentially dangerous to my computer.

3. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004

Its not dangerous, If you download it once you can download everything I post quickly. Oh and just because that guy posted another link I still should get REP :D .

-N1

4. fullgore

fullgore New Member

Oct 23, 2004
    Canada
    Alright I downloaded the applet, and it's the same video that I was thinking of. Um just out of curiosity, what is REP? thanks

5. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    116 Hits and 1 reply :eek:

im taking the video down.

-N1

6. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    you take someone else's video, put it on your site, and then cry that YOU don't get rep for it?
    try posting in it in the rep orgy club of your's pal.

7. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    I didnt say I didnt get rep for it Dumbass. (cause I did)

But I wanted some reaction. Thats why I made this Thread :rolleyes:

I liked that goal where Ronaldo ran half the field, beat his defender.... Stopped.. Than ran through the last man. Classic.

Oh and astabo0t -Get off my Di..k. I know you wanna be a moderator so bad but until then STFU and stop acting like you run this site.

-N1

8. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

being on someone's d¡ck means you like them. i think you should wait for your balls to drop before someone get's on your's.
    as for the moderator...nah, i would have to act better if i became one. there just happens to be something about you that i don't like.

9. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Shít's over-rated anyway, Since when did you act bad anyway Booty?

10. Neo¹

Neo¹ Member

Sep 17, 2004
    Maybe you like me.. I guess that explains why your stalking me in two different threads giving the same lame insults. (ie. Do you want REP for that? :rolleyes: )

I dont want to be liked by everyone. But you gotta remember that I never claimed that any of those videos were my own. If I knew about the Ronaldstyle Website I would of just posted it instead of going through the trouble to get it on my site.

Now, I dont think theres anything more I gotta I say to you. I know you still mad about the Negative Rep so I hook you up with a positive one later. :cool:

-N1

11. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

i do a bit of trolling in the real and arse forums every now and then.

and btw, you are first person to know that astabo0t means asta booty. rep fo rthat-lol