Ronaldinho Gaucho News and Discussion

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by PFKing15, Aug 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XaviandXabi

XaviandXabi Member

May 4, 2005
    CT
    the more i think about it and the more time passes by, that 02 team was perfectly built, aswell as being balanced especially when the knockout round started

2. ELADO

ELADO New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    washington dc usa
    you are right man . see all the key players were so vital on that team in such a way that without anyone of them it wolud have been difficult to win! so dinho was as important as ronaldo and rivaldo on that offence.. just like a car needs all its parts to function well and with a missing part it wont function!

infact i will even go further and say dinho was the missing likn on that team, why? because he was the only one on the offence not on the 98 team and he did the things he nedded to do to get both ronaldo and rivaldo going... the special service that both ronaldo and rivaldo receive from dinho in 2002 was the service they did not have in 98 and that was the difference!

3. gringao

gringao New Member

Mar 8, 2007
    hey have you seen the new ronaldinho nike commercial, its in portuguese but basically says that everybody watches him, everybody guards him, so what does he do?...he passes the ball videos de futebol

4. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    He doesn't say that at the end.....

He says, he makes them look the other way. He then delivers a pass to the left while he is looking to the right. Thats why the commercial is so clever

5. gringao

gringao New Member

Mar 8, 2007
    yeah sorry, my portuguese is still merda:eek:

6. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Its cool.

7. ELADO

ELADO New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    washington dc usa
    joelzihno i love your avaatar she is hot can you please tell me who she is!!

8. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Just another Moreninha man, just another Moreninha.

9. ELADO

ELADO New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    washington dc usa
    she is not just another moreninha man dayumm she is hot! she is very hot!! you are the man bro, you got taste:D

10. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    If you guys give me rep, I think it allows the photo size in my Avatar to get bigger. So I think it is all in your guys best interest to rep me so you can see the wonderful lady in better detail.

That is all.

11. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I had to post this article about Ronaldinho and an Argentinian model who "dumped" him for being fat. It's so retarded. Sorry ... it's in Portuguese.

http://www.estadao.com.br/esportes/futebol/noticias/2007/mar/12/88.htm

Funniest quotes: (keep in mind, they both only communicated via Internet)

"Nosso relacionamento está completamente terminado e a principal razão é ele ter se tornado um homem gordo"

"Fico até com raiva por ver o Ronaldinho acima do peso, pois fiz de tudo para que nosso relacionamento desse certo"

Almost sounds like a joke ! :p

12. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Messi must have hooked them up..haha

13. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Ronaldinho fat... not from today!

A friend of mine was telling me a history I had forgotten.

In 2000, Grêmio was going to play against Sport Recife, then coached by Emerson Leão, the most SOB brazilian coach ever. Anyway, asked about what he thought of Ronaldinho, Grêmio´s superstar, Leão said Ronaldinho was FAT!!!!

Just like some weeks ago at Barcelona, Ronaldinho´s answer was given INSIDE the pitch. A marvelous game played by Ronaldinho, who scored 2 freekick goals, sealing a 2-1 victory for Grêmio and shutting up Leão´s big mouth.

wow, he was really fat! :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Re: Ronaldinho fat... not from today!

It's so sad to see how gremio fans beside being betrayed by ronaldinho, that left the team that put food on his table to become the most valuable player in the world while his team sank all the way to the deep bottom of the SEGUNDONA full of debt. And yet, they kiss his a$$, first on the hopes he would help barcelona beat Inter, and that failed for their despair. Now kissing his a$$ again? I don't understand how anybody with the very least of self respect could call himself a fan and yet praise ronaldinho after all he did to his mother team.

15. ELADO

ELADO New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    washington dc usa
    hahahahahahah:D okay i will rep you again . man joelzinho that chick on your avataar is really hot!! dyumm man hows that a second rep now maybe they will allow you to make the pic a lot bigger;)

16. ELADO

ELADO New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    washington dc usa
    Did she really know it was Ronaldinho?.. gee most girls will do anything to hook up with Dinho.. the money .. the fame and plus he is not a badlooking guy.. well i guess there are some gurls out there with dignity who wont sell their soul for money, fame and all that good stuff:cool:

definitely a joke hahahahah

17. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

I am not that bitter. You know most Grêmio fans dislike him because of what happened. But I am not like them.

Also, I have my own suspicions about what really happened back then. The club´s president was Guerreiro, and he has proved to be a THIEF. Who knows in what kinda of schemes he was trying to involve Ronaldinho? Back then, supposedly, there were european clubs offering 60 million for Ronaldinho!

1) it was a lie, nobody was offering that much
    2) it was true, and Guerreiro wanted a big % of that to his own pockets, and thats why Ronaldinho left (he had no proof to acuse Guerreiro). Guerreiro should have sold him for that much if it was a real offer!

18. Pedro_Fut

Pedro_Fut New Member

Mar 10, 2006

I understand Colorado rage. It must be the same that Dunga feels for Ronaldinho :D . I think the fact that Gremio´s biggest rivals hate him so much speaks volume for Ronaldinho performances in Gremio!

19. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

Hate?? I think the guy is a total joke and he's giving us gauchos a bad name. As a matter of fact he has nothing gaucho about him. He's always in the middle of the other ronaldo douche bag playing bandeiro and doing pagode and other garbages, he never speaks of our state and to me he as much as renato from fluminense could change their names to carioca because by the end of the day that's what they are. In the confederations cup finals, Emerson was there celebrating with a Rio Grande do Sul flag while ronaldo rebolava and couldn't stop shaking his a$$ like a real a God know what, also if wasn't for the faustao "dancer" he impregnated most people always had in the back of their heads he is a playing for "the other team". As far as what when down in Porto Alegre when he left, you don't know the half of it. Gremio put a huge sign in their stadium saying:

"Nao vendemos craques!"

And then he and his mercenario brother walked away for free, he signed with PSG without giving a single penny to the people that feed his family even when his father died drunk as a son of a gun in the house gremio gave them. Hate?? no.. the guy is a real prick I just despise him. Gremio fans (At least the real ones) hate his guts for real.

20. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

Ah man....

21. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

This topic is getting close to the 500 post mark, so I am going to close it. Feel free to start a new Ronaldinho topic where all news and discussion about him can go into.