Rocket attacks continue in Israel

Discussion in 'International News' started by Beerking, Sep 11, 2007.

1. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    So, "officially" Israel now entered Iraq War since they destroyed weapons cache destined for Iraq. With Iran, Syria threats, Lebanese anti-Syrian official murder and Ahmadinejad coming to NY - we could be looking at something very serious, very soon.

2. JayDelight729

JayDelight729 Member

Jun 7, 2002
    Section 101
    It's really just a matter of when and not if a regional conflict explodes in the Middle East.

Iran/Syria have been developing weapons for years. It's just a matter of when the US or Israel says enough is enough.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Rocket explosions

Since that is IM's favorite site to use, it should be interesting to hear how he plans to spin this into something else.

4. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
    Spin Doctors

Looks like a job for SM (Syrian Monitor)! :D
    (or possibly AM = Assyrian Monitor!)

5. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
  6. daisrael

daisrael Red Card

Sep 20, 2006
    Dayton
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If any country is stupid enough to use a WMD against us, you can expect us to use one against them. Same goes for Israel if they are attacked by a WMD they will respond in kind.

7. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
    The problem is that any WMD would most likely be used by a proxy group. No nation would claim responsibility. If anything, aQ probably would. That leaves the USA or Israel to strike back at a target which denies using the WMD.

8. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
  9. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I don't think either would have a problem if it ever came to that...

10. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Re: Rocket attacks

I an not sure why this would be news now, especially after all of the talks and rumors - it would seem that most everyone would already have assumed this as a fact. But thanks for the update anyways;)

11. daisrael

daisrael Red Card

Sep 20, 2006
    Dayton
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That is true, that is why the US and Israel should make a list public of targets that will be destroyed if a WMD is used against either country.

Mecca, Medina, Tehran, Qom, would be the first places destroyed. Maybe that aspect of MAD would help those countries work to control the more fanatical elements of their peers.

12. Caliguy

Caliguy New Member

Apr 27, 2005
    In your pc
    I see that you are back to claiming that you are an American, make up your mind.

13. Boudster

Boudster New Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Dubai
    Club:
    Palestino Santiago
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Hypothetical but nonetheless ridiculous.If they so much as threaten Mecca...well I'll let you figure that one out for yourself

14. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    What do YOU think they should do in the talked above case?

15. daisrael

daisrael Red Card

Sep 20, 2006
    Dayton
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have always said I was American. Prove me wrong, show me one post where I ever said I was from Israel. You just assumed so because of my username. Never assume....

16. Boudster

Boudster New Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Dubai
    Club:
    Palestino Santiago
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    A proxy group wouldnt be able to carry out an attack like that on its own i.e without government help.And with the surrveilance and awareness going on these days an attack that large wouldnt go anonymous so I don't think its necessary to take that case into consideration.