Road Trip

Discussion in 'Colorado Rapids' started by GoRapids, Jul 15, 2010.

1. GoRapids

GoRapids Member

Sep 1, 1999
    Boulder CO
    Everyone is invited in joining Class VI and the Pid Army in a road trip to Philadelphia.

All the details are on http://NoFanAlone.com

Road trips ROCK!!! It's one of the best experiences you can have as a Rapids Fan and Supporter and we hope you'll travel with us.

2. Love Football

Love Football Member

Jun 23, 2006
    Longmont, Co
    Thanks for posting this! We have to get the tickets and hotel set by Tuesday the 20th of July, so think quick! Sorry about the late notice. :)

Tina

3. DavidJames

DavidJames Member+

May 11, 2003
    Longmont
    As many of you I'm sure know, Philadelphia has a rich history and visitors have many options within which to immerse themselves in that history.

I'm considering leading the charge to one such historical site to gain insight and further understand the historical significance of that noble venue.

Yes, I'm referring to Pat's.

4. meanderingjeeper

May 27, 2003
    At my house
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids

Was always a Geno's man myself. Do make sure you have as much Yuengling as you can. Ahhh lager.

5. DavidJames

DavidJames Member+

May 11, 2003
    Longmont
    Not a beer man, and isn't Gino's right across the street?

I've never had either, many variations though that migrated the 50 miles north to my old hometown.

Maybe a cheesesteak shoot out on Passyunk.

6. Love Football

Love Football Member

Jun 23, 2006
    Longmont, Co
    Oh no! My Philly connections say to wander by those two places and enjoy the lines, but go to Tony Luke's to eat! :eek:

7. DavidJames

DavidJames Member+

May 11, 2003
    Longmont
    lol

The pros - Mummers ad on home page
    The cons - No open on Sunday

8. craighwk

craighwk Member

Jul 12, 2010
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh wow, I would so love to do this. I've been wanting to head back east anyway for a trip (Since I grew up in Harrisburg), so going while the Rapids are in town would be fantastic. I'll have to see this week if I can swing an airfare out there. Tickets are sort of pricey right now.

If anyone sees any great deals on airlines, let me know!

9. Love Football

Love Football Member

Jun 23, 2006
    Longmont, Co
    I need to get the hotel and tickets settled! Hotel deadline is Tomorrow, Tuesday July 20th. We need to get the match tickets asap as well!

Contact roadtrips@nofanalone.com even if you are in the maybe stage, we will figure out the best way to handle it. I will also know who you are when we have to confirm everything.