Riot Squad and ACB

Discussion in 'Galaxy Supporters Clubs' started by jtmunchie, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Marve1ous

Marve1ous Member

Jun 17, 2008
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    I posted this in the NY redbull thread over at their section, as some Galaxy fans were posting there, so I'll just quote it here.

2. harry callahan

Jul 15, 2007
    Angel City Brigade
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Most Galaxy fans are really angry with the Beckham scenario and some even 'want to lash out', i am guessing its probably the first time a player has had the power to seriously take the #iss out of the club. The first time is the most painful you feel betrayed and you havent experienced this level of deceit before, Well you better get used to it if you want to follow this game because this is going to happen time and again going forward. My hometown club signed Mido for 12 million bucks and 80,000 bucks a week wages, he hasnt returned for pre-season and doesnt intend to 'the cheeky bar steward', i have seen these events so many times throughout the EPL i am now pretty much hardened to it,. Anyway if any of you guys need to purge your anger by booing Beckham, get on with it your just gonna put his name back in the headlines.

3. I<3F50

I<3F50 Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Everyone talking about how they wont boo him if hes wearing the Galaxy jersey reminds me of when we got Donovan. He got booed so much when he played for San Jose and now he is our golden boy and everybody loves him.

4. mparker

mparker Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Section 141 Row G
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He earned with blood, sweat and heart left on the field for the Galaxy crest.

Beckham betrayed the team and gave a half-hearted performance at the end of last season. He has a lot to earn. I am willing to let him try, but until i see it he is a traitor in my book.

5. NITRIK

NITRIK New Member

Apr 11, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    He grew some

6. taylor

taylor Member+

Jun 9, 2000
    Fav team: FC CARL ZEISS JENA
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    posted this somewhere else:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a DC UNITED fan, it really pains me to say this, but I finally have respect for LARS AND ESC...
    I never in a million years would have thought I could come to such a point.

I guess you guys aren't the hookers I thought you to be....

Cheers and congrats...

1 person likes this.
  7. Fradista

Fradista Member

Feb 10, 2007
    Beckham confronting fan

[​IMG]

8. joegrav

joegrav Member+

Jun 9, 2006
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Awesome work, guys.

9. simon1

simon1 New Member

Jul 20, 2009
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Are you all a bunch of complete idiots?????!!!! If it wasn't for Beckham no one would give a **** about the MLS or give a **** about the galaxy...he is the best player u will ever have and yet you treat him like this!!!

Narrow minded fools!

10. YankBastard

YankBastard Na Na Na Na NANANANAAA!

Jun 18, 2005
    Estados Unidos
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hmmm, who's sock might you be? Anyways, who cares if we're not as big as the EPL? We'll still be supporting our league.

11. simon1

simon1 New Member

Jul 20, 2009
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Who's sock am i? not quite sure what u mean fella.

I admire your appreciation for the MLS and u should support it. But be grateful for what Becks has done for the profile of your team. Increased revenue etc...as a professional you want to challenge yourself at the top level (world cup) therefore he is well within his rights to go to milan.

Shame some of your fans seem to forget this!

12. Metrogo

Metrogo Member

Apr 6, 1999
    Washington Hghts NY
    Good one Riot Squad. Much respect from the East Coast. Beckham's a phony and a sh!t that treated you second rate. Let him go f himself.

13. Metrogo

Metrogo Member

Apr 6, 1999
    Washington Hghts NY
    It doesn't matter if you care, it matters if we care.

14. simon1

simon1 New Member

Jul 20, 2009
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    ha ha ok chaps. You keep crying!

15. GalaxyOne

GalaxyOne Member+

Dec 6, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Agreed. It was shameful to hear a so called "supporters" group leading the Beckham boos. Glad they finally shut up near the end of the game, or at least were overpowered by the rest of the stadium, who appreciated what a great match was unfolding, with Beckham (along with Donovan) the class of the match.

16. jameseyla

jameseyla Member

Jun 8, 2003
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's shameful to hear Galaxy "fans" digest all the crap he feeds you. It's people like you that cause Arrested Development to get canceled.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD739mbxb3A"]YouTube - David Beckham Begs to Stay With AC Milan and Ditch L.A. Galaxy[/ame]

17. jameseyla

jameseyla Member

Jun 8, 2003
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yeah, for one match against a team he still wants to play for.....
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD739mbxb3A"]YouTube - David Beckham Begs to Stay With AC Milan and Ditch L.A. Galaxy[/ame]

18. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Nice job Riot Squad, no violence, you got under his skin - your stance was clear.

Bravo!

19. Mighty!

Mighty! Member

Apr 19, 2007
    DC
    Club:
    DC United
    not trolling...

much respect from this United supporter...

if a player is not willing to fight and die for your shirt, I respect your choice to call one of your own out.

20. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

Nov 24, 1999
    Tianjin, China
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A tip of the hat to: the Galaxy fans who put their club and league ahead of one player who said he was all about "soccer/football" in the US and then flipped both of them the bird the moment he realized he wasn't going to the effing king in MLS.

A wag of the finger to: David Beckham for being a ********ing turd. Feeding people lies to build yourself up earns you nothing but boos from fans.

For all of us, this was to be expected as posted before. Every single one of the players cares about the team to a limited extent and then it's about their own ass only. Just as it is for us in our lives. So I can understand DB's personal mission, just not how he went about selling it to the fans in the US. The man has no honor!

21. Calexico77

Calexico77 Member

Sep 19, 2003
    Mid-City LA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know! We are sooooo lucky that Beckham is willing to come play for us once in a while. I mean, sure we haven't seen the playoffs in a few seasons, sure we've become a joke of a team when we were once the pride of MLS. But it's all worth it if Beckham shows up in a Galaxy shirt once in a while.

:rolleyes:

22. Metrogo

Metrogo Member

Apr 6, 1999
    Washington Hghts NY
    Hurrah to Beckham and his whole family!!! We didn't just get Beckham, we got his trollop wife poncing about on prime time TV saying "This is MAJOR!!!"!

What a lucky country we are...

23. Metrogo

Metrogo Member

Apr 6, 1999
    Washington Hghts NY
    It's funny, I was saying the exact same thing about Clint Dempsey and the Premiership just the other day to an English friend.

24. respite_cdd

respite_cdd BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 12, 2009
    Harrison, NJ
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well done, Riot Squad. As always. Many congratulations.

25. barroldinho

barroldinho Member+

Man Utd and LA Galaxy
    England
    Aug 13, 2007
    US/UK dual citizen in HB, CA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I've been to grounds in both countries and the LA Riot Squad section has as good an atmosphere as any and just because football isn't that popular in America, it doesn't mean it's actual American fans don't understand it.