Ricky van Wolfswinkel

Discussion in 'Sporting CP' started by Força_Portugal, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Fc_Porto

Fc_Porto Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Club:
    FC Porto
    well in 5 games this season he has 6 goals and 3 assists. 2 of those games he came in as a sub at around the 85 min mark. So you can pretty much say 3 games....6 goals 3 assists.

2. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Can't argue with air tight logic like that.

3. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    Ya and Carlos Freitas is my neighbour.

So come next summer, when Wolf is anywhere but Porto, expect me to shove this in your face.

Have a good night troll.

4. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Yet another reason why posting at BS has become irrelevant. Don't listen tot hat retarded troll, he's a clear example of what happens when siblings have kids together.

5. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    See if I had been made a mod these baiting and trolling shenanigans would've stopped. It's only a matter of time before we play Porto and Benfica and these clowns show back up here again.

6. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    So I bit the bullet and ordered the autographed RvW jersey from the official store.

Worst case scenario I have a jersey to frame and put up on the wall forever of a striker who gave me many great memories, although he stayed for only one year.

Best case scenario, he becomes a club legend like CR7, and I have a rare collectible to pass on to my grandkids. :D

7. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    Goal.com:

Ricky van Wolfswinkel revealed that he has no plans to leave Sporting Lisbon any time soon.
    Don't Miss

The Dutch striker has been impressive since moving to Estadio de Alvalade in the summer for €5.4 million, scoring 10 goals in all competitions to date.

His exploits in the Portuguese capital have seen him linked with Manchester United, who have reportedly dispatched scouts to check on the 22-year-old on several occasions.

Despite the growing interest in his services, Van Wolfswinkel has assured the club's fans he is not thinking about leaving Sporting, who are third in the Portuguese Liga.

"I hope I will stay for at least two years and that this team will stick together for that long," he told NOS Sport.

"I really like being at Sporting and that is seen on the field. I have no reason to leave - I look around and I have all I want.

"Sporting are a really big club and their fans are fantastic. What more could I want?"

8. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    Sportinguistas...I bring you the shirt of Van Wolfswinkel:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hup Holandes Sportinguistas!

9. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Signed by the wolfslayer? Pretty neat. Still looking to purchase the black away third jersey.

10. Força_Portugal

Jun 10, 2009
    Tri-State Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Frame that masterpiece, did you get it off that promotion last month on the site? 30 euros for shipping alone is insane.

11. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nice, shame the autograph isn't on the back though, would look better framed like that.

12. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    I got it from the promotion. I sucked it up and paid the shipping. Getting autographs from Sporting players is near impossible (unless you go to the autograph sessions in Lisboa).

I wish the autograph was on the back too, that would've made much more sense. Having it framed as we speak with a photograph of him.

13. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

14. How does that good luck run its course?

15. DRB300

DRB300 Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Klaas Jan Huntelaar vs Ricky van Wolfswinkel:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-lXzlKa_vk"]Klaas-Jan Huntelaar vs Ricky van Wolfswinkel - YouTube[/ame]

16. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    A worthless opinion if any. He lost me when he referred to us as "Sporting Lisbon".

I'm Dutch and I don't give a sh*t about whether he creates his own goals or simply poaches them. Scoring a goal is scoring a goal, now there is criteria that some goal scorers are better than others because they create their own goals? Bah.

As far as I'm concerned with a midfield of Sneijder, Van Der Vaart, De Jong and wings with Robben, Kuyt, RVP, those players will be doing all the creating. Ricky would be lucky to touch the ball, and if he does, who gives a damn if it's for .1 of a second, just long enough to put it past Casillas. A goal is a goal, it doesn't need to be pretty.

17. nunoni

nunoni Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
  18. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
  19. nunoni

nunoni Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon

thanks! Done - in the 2011/12 section (in English) and in a "what's new" page (in Portuguese only, sorry)

Any corrections just let me know!

And anyone who likes verdebranco, you can now "like" it on FB as well ;)

20. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    No, thank you. I'm honored to have it displayed, that is why I purchased it, to display, cherish and show others.

Don't worry, I can read Portuguese, I read abola, record etc. every day.

21. joaommx

joaommx Member+

Sep 27, 2009
    Lisboa
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Yesterday he scored his 16th goal.

He's just three goals behind Liedson's first season at Sporting and two goals behind the sum of all of Postiga's three seasons with us.

22. eurodad

eurodad Member+

Mar 15, 2005
    Brampton
    It would be huge if he could get back to the level of scoring he had in the early part of the season.

23. joaommx

joaommx Member+

Sep 27, 2009
    Lisboa
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Edit: Double Post.

24. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Well 8 of RvW goals are penalties, while Levezinho had none. Not really a fair comparison

25. Guarda-Redes

Guarda-Redes Member

Jun 16, 2011
    He needs to score more goals like the one he scored this weekend, pass to him, movement to create separation, shot and goal.