rickbreese - unnecessary...

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by bigtoga, Nov 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    So I'm browsing the Arse forum after the Arse:Soto and I notice someone posting about Reyes... I post a reply that says that Reyes is almost as big of a diver as Ronaldo and rickbreese attacks! Here;s my original post:
    Not that bad of a post, I think - I'm demeaning United's player much more than Reyes!

Anyway, rickbreese responds
    My post was nowhere near deserving of anything this venemous

I then replied and rickbreese (using his moderator super powers) edited my post so that I was asking to receive negative rep. I now know how valuable a quality moderator like Motterman is - GO REP MOTTER NOW - for not treating other posters in our forum the way rickbreese does in the Arse forum. (https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3501558&postcount=21)

WTF? ******** you, rickbreese - this is ridiculous and, as you can see by my rep count, I've actually TRIPLED my rep since you've done this. I was "on a disintinguished road" for months but, right after your fake post of "mine", I'm now going to "become famous soon enough" lol

Anyway, for all you United folllowers, beware when rickbreese posts in our forum. He likes to post here but doesn't want you posting in his forum and he will possibly change your post to say what he wants you to say if you do. I'd suggest you negative rep him everytime he shows his face here after this (but that's just me being selfish!). Another option is that we all start posting in their forum lol... Which would piss him off more?!

2. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    For the most part, I'm not a fan of gettin' uppity and the "our area" attitude. Blatant trolling is the exception to that.

3. United Forever

Apr 16, 2004
    Barbados
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Barbados
    That is kinda of weird bigtoga because I have actually gotten positive rep from rick. I guess it was since we stopped their run ;) . Anyway maybe he was in a bad mode sometimes or he just doesnot like you.

4. lex fg

lex fg Member

Jul 2, 2004
    Nairobi / Manchester
    Rickbreese?!

He's always seemed an extremely sensible chap to me, though I haven't been to the Arse board much (ever).

5. Acronym

Acronym BigSoccer Yellow Card

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    This forum skinks of hypocrisy, I said before there are only two good moderators I know of: Motterman and McGurk. I had a fallout with those Arsenal goons, which cumilated in what seems to be perminately banned from the Goons forum? Same thing happened in Chelsea forum, with those bastard moderators editing my posts to read things like" hahaha im a girl". Yay I can edit posts! :?

OK we all like to defend our teams and players, but aren't moderators, supposed to be like prefects etc.? Breese should know better tbh. Reyes is a diving little ******** though. He moaned like a baby after the Manutd game, and I could only see one bad challenge, yet there was two early on, on Ronaldo from Cole. Reyes got P Neville booked, which was a dive -- there was no contact at all. He dived against England to. OK so Ronny goes down easy sometimes, but do you ever hear him moaning, because defenders aren't sucking his ********? NOOoooo.

6. Acronym

Acronym BigSoccer Yellow Card

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    Don't think there bad lads like, but you can't preach one thing and teach another imo.

7. Robert25

Robert25 New Member

Jun 1, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Rick Breese? Normally from his delaings here in this forum he has always been an upstanding kind of guy. But since i dont wander into the Gunners forum too often, maybe hes different there.

Given Arsenals form as of late, maybe its just frustration?

8. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Rick is usually a great guy. You must have caught him at the wrong time of the month.

9. United Forever

Apr 16, 2004
    Barbados
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Barbados
    Yea maybe he was a little angry about something and just blew off some steam on you. Maybe he was drunk. j/k! Anyway dont take so hard I have had fallouts with Liverpool Mods already. They get all angry when I go there.

10. TxTechGooner

TxTechGooner we're having fun here, no?

Feb 24, 2003
    chelsea mods.. hmm... if i post my opinion of them.. i get carded... so ill say nothing..
    motterman is a standup guy for sure~ be easy on rick, id be pissed too if you think reyes dives like ronald reagan, its just not true~ but i am a fan of teams hard tackling fellas who have a history of diving (diouf, robben, ronald reagan, van nistelrooj).
    cheers

11. triplelake

triplelake New Member

Feb 20, 2004
    Bay Area, California
    You forgot to include Bergkamp, Reyes, Pires, Ljungberg and Toure. Why do Ass fans have to come here and post this kind of **********? Reyes falls just as easily as Ronaldo. RVN is a tough man who never dives for a penalty.

12. Omar23033

Omar23033 New Member

May 24, 2004

Someone always dives, or takes a hard tackle to get a free kick in a good position. It's up to the ref's to card the violators. As for Reyes and CRON, they do get punished with hard tackles to often. They both can dribble at pace, meaning that the slightest touch can throw them of balance so I dont blame them for ever "dive". Their both young too, so give them some time.

13. lex fg

lex fg Member

Jul 2, 2004
    Nairobi / Manchester
    In the Spain-England match, G Nev even had to laugh when that whinging diving little
    pr!ck tried to get his back by stepping on the back of G Nev's calf. Ronaldo 'exaggerates' his falls, Reyes just fabricates them.

But get me right before an unnecessary attack like the one quoted in the first post of this thread is launched at me: Reyes is a brilliant player. Both Ronaldo and Reyes most negative aspect is the diving/falling like they've recieved a UT redeemer missile in the back.

14. Father Ted

Father Ted BigSoccer Supporter

Manchester United, Galway United, New York Red Bulls
    Nov 2, 2001
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Those arse guys have been pouty ever since Shrek took a dive and beat them at their own game.

15. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    :confused:

There's a reason for reusing cliches. :)

16. TxTechGooner

TxTechGooner we're having fun here, no?

Feb 24, 2003
    what zani?

17. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States