Richmond VA, Carpool 6/14 vs RedMetroBullScum

Discussion in 'Supporters Abroad' started by rwhgeek, Jun 9, 2008.

1. rwhgeek

rwhgeek Member

Aug 5, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Who is in? Last I heard Pedro was out. I think Liz is probably out. Willis I think has been abducted by aliens, haven't heard or seen him in awhile. Let me know what folks are thinking.

2. Sebacore

Sebacore New Member

Sep 3, 2007
    Richmond, VA
    I will be there for sure. I also have a lady friend that would like to come if possible.

3. moreno9

moreno9 Member+

Aug 24, 2002
    Henrico
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'll be at Bonnaroo this weekend so I am out. See folks on the 22nd.

VAMOS UNITED!!!!!

4. dcLIZunited

dcLIZunited New Member

Apr 14, 2006
    Lot 8, RVA
    Club:
    DC United
    I'm out, but if anyone is in the Richmond area that day and needs some freshly sliced meats at the Carytown Kroger, I'll be there from 3-9!

I'm also being made fun of as I write this, as I'm sitting at All Star Deli.

5. WillisSkullsVA

WillisSkullsVA New Member

Aug 7, 2007
    Richmond Virginia
    yeah...Aliens.....I'm out...I am doing the James River Cleanup in the AM with Stuart and with my Canoe but i will be watching in Richmond...who's down and where we watching?

6. RedUfc

RedUfc New Member

Aug 17, 2007
    Richmond
    I'm in .. I'll supply gas cash if someone is driving plus a parking is paid for courtesy of Brian "I'm at Bonaroo this weekend" Barnes.

7. PedroUnited

PedroUnited Member

Oct 16, 2005
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    bunch of hippies. I will be somewhere awesome this weekend for my lady's birthday. getting out of town for a weekend, she doesnt know where though. hehe. have fun guys, vamos united!! also, Liz re you working the deli counter at Kroger? wtf? :p

8. dcLIZunited

dcLIZunited New Member

Apr 14, 2006
    Lot 8, RVA
    Club:
    DC United
    Shit, you never took me out of town for my birthday...but I guess I also never got pregnant. ;)

And yeah, I work at the deli. Shut it.

9. rwhgeek

rwhgeek Member

Aug 5, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Alrighty I will volunteer the Hayes mobile for the drive. I am always down with leaving early I say 2:00. If I remember correctly everyone but me is north of town. Where is a good place to meet up?

10. rwhgeek

rwhgeek Member

Aug 5, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The 2:00 is flexible if people want to do 2:30 or 3:00 that is fine but I still need to know where I am going to pick-up you hooligans. Give me a location.

11. Sebacore

Sebacore New Member

Sep 3, 2007
    Richmond, VA
    2-2:30 works fine for me. As for a location we me and my friend will be at my house at Broad and Parham but i can easily go someplace a little closer to 95 and just leave my car if need be. I don't know what works best for RedUfc.

12. RedUfc

RedUfc New Member

Aug 17, 2007
    Richmond
    so true.. I live in the Innsbrook area but can also leave my car if needed. How about we meet right off of 95 at the Ukrops on Brook road? Is that a good location for all?

13. rwhgeek

rwhgeek Member

Aug 5, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That sounds good to me. I'll be there between 2:00 and 2:15 in the red subaru forestor. I will be taking a big cooler if people want to throw beer, water, wine, soda, milk, lemonade, limeade, mead, juice boxes or whatever. There will be no stopping at Moe's (miss ya Brian) on the way up so plan accordingly. I will check this thread before I leave so post here if any changes.

14. McOwen

McOwen Member

Jun 13, 2000
    Retirement Community
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Hey you Richmond hippies...

Odds are better then 50/50 I will be moving to Fredericksburg in the very near future.

IF and when that happens we really should car pool. Shit, you can even crash at my house after.

Just a thought... and a rare nice one at that... back to the main boards and hating :D

15. Doug Dobey

Doug Dobey New Member

Nov 27, 1999
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No road trip for me. I may or may not be at Penny Lane. I'll post tomorrow. Have a great trip, all that are going!

16. rwhgeek

rwhgeek Member

Aug 5, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Excellent. Willis works up in the F-berg sometimes so we often make a stop on the way up.

For the record Brian and Willis are the hippies, Pedro is the rocker, Sebacore is the geek, Liz is the drunk, and RedUfc and I are the old married dudes.

17. dcLIZunited

dcLIZunited New Member

Apr 14, 2006
    Lot 8, RVA
    Club:
    DC United
    Haha...I don't know whether to be honored or offended...thanks Richard. ;) If I ever make it up to a game you can ride with me, Owen!

18. rwhgeek

rwhgeek Member

Aug 5, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Honored of course. :p

19. Sebacore

Sebacore New Member

Sep 3, 2007
    Richmond, VA
    Wow i must reek of geek. But it is so true.

20. RedUfc

RedUfc New Member

Aug 17, 2007
    Richmond
    Old married dude? I'll take that as a compliment after 22 years and two grown kids.
    Vamos United! Ciao' until tomorrow at 2:15

21. Doug Dobey

Doug Dobey New Member

Nov 27, 1999
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Watchin' this one at the house.
    ¡Vamos, vamos y vamos!