Richmond: carpool Saturday 9/29?!

Discussion in 'Supporters Abroad' started by dcLIZunited, Sep 27, 2007.

1. dcLIZunited

dcLIZunited New Member

Apr 14, 2006
    Lot 8, RVA
    Club:
    DC United
    Hello fellow RVA-ers! It's about that time to get the buzz going about Saturday. Who's in, who's not, who's driving? Brian - you mentioned something about maybe driving this game? If that won't work, I don't mind driving but I will NEED NEED NEED gas/parking money if I do. Pedro drove himself and Richard Wednesday, so I don't think Pedro wants to drive again so soon. Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

And...begin!

2. Sebacore

Sebacore New Member

Sep 3, 2007
    Richmond, VA
    I'm in. Finally get a chance to hang out on the cool side of RFK.

3. moreno9

moreno9 Member+

Aug 24, 2002
    Henrico
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm definitely going up Saturday and plan on driving. Just got back from a show in C-ville so I'll post more later today.

4. WillisSkullsVA

WillisSkullsVA New Member

Aug 7, 2007
    Richmond Virginia
    Well I am supposed to play a game at 4pm tomorrow but my feet are hurting anyway so I would want to go. Also this is torontos first time at RFK so we need some serious support against a club that has some of the best support in the league. I can't drive but I will throw in gas monies on a ride.....what time do you think we will leave Richmond? Vamos United!

5. rwhgeek

rwhgeek Member

Aug 5, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can't make this one. Have fun.

6. dcLIZunited

dcLIZunited New Member

Apr 14, 2006
    Lot 8, RVA
    Club:
    DC United
    Right now it looks like we have:

Liz
    Pedro
    Brian (moreno9)
    Chris (sebacore)
    Willis
    Harry (not on BS)

Will we have to take more than one car? This could be a tight fit, especially considering none of us are exceptionally tiny...

I know I want to be at the lot no later than 3:30, so I'd like to leave by 1:30 AT THE LATEST. If we need to take two cars, I can drive, but you're on my time schedule. :) Brian, what does it look like for you tomorrow?

I won't be able to get back on the computer until Saturday before we leave, so if anyone needs to call me and you don't have my number, contact Pedro and he can help you find me.

In a random news bit, I can't wait until I get my computer working again...sitting next to the guy chomping his gum and mumbling to himself at the public library is about to make me go postal...

7. dcLIZunited

dcLIZunited New Member

Apr 14, 2006
    Lot 8, RVA
    Club:
    DC United
    So here's the scoop:

Pedro, Harry, and I will be leaving Richmond at 1:30. Brian will be leaving sometime after that. If you can't leave at 1:30 and still want to go, message Brian (moreno9) for info. If you want to go with me, you have to meet me at my house before 1:30 (let's say 1:15 so that way if you're running a few minutes late it will still work). Chris and Willis, I'm sending you PMs with my number and address now...if I don't hear from you by 1:30, I'm leaving without you.

Word.

8. moreno9

moreno9 Member+

Aug 24, 2002
    Henrico
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looks like I'm leaving my place in The Fan around 3:30. I'm in the middle of moving out this weekend and have to get a lot accomplished tomorrow to make it happen. Thankfully, things are progressing well. For anyone that needs a ride, just let me know via PM and we'll work it out from there. At present I have 3 open seats.

9. dcLIZunited

dcLIZunited New Member

Apr 14, 2006
    Lot 8, RVA
    Club:
    DC United
    Good luck with all of the moving, and we'll see you when you get there! I kind of like that we have multiple Richmond cars going this game. Sebacore, if you get out of work before 3:30, you should definitely try to hitch a ride with moreno9 so you both don't have to drive.