Richmond Carpool: 10/4 da Goats

Discussion in 'Supporters Abroad' started by rwhgeek, Oct 2, 2008.

1. rwhgeek

rwhgeek Member

Aug 5, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anybody going? I plan on going. Would prefer not to travel alone as the big city frightens me and I am easily confused by tall all the lights and people.

2. moreno9

moreno9 Member+

Aug 24, 2002
    Henrico
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Confused is clearly evident :p

I'm in for this weekend.

3. rwhgeek

rwhgeek Member

Aug 5, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My confusion reigns supreme. I didn't check with Page and apparently the Hayes clan is going up and staying at DeAnn's. So sorry about that, I won't be able to ride with you.

4. littlerickyv

littlerickyv New Member

Jul 4, 2008
    Count me in, if anyone is coming from or through downtown & can pick me up let me know. If not i'll contact you for directions to your house.

5. littlerickyv

littlerickyv New Member

Jul 4, 2008
    Hold on that doesn't make any sense. Evidently there's enough lights & people in rva to confuse me.

6. Unitard Fan

Unitard Fan New Member

Jun 30, 2008
    Richmond
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm confused by this entire thread. I'm going with my lil brother and a friend. I'm coming from the museum district (close to downtown). Anybody needs a ride, I can fit one more. If you just want a ride to Moreno9's place, I can do that too. Give me a call if need be. Moreno9 has my number. Biaaaaa!

7. rwhgeek

rwhgeek Member

Aug 5, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am leaving in about an hour, I have room if you want to ride next to a 4 year old who will be watching Alvin and the Chipmunks. I am then going to get to the tailgate around 4 after going to either the Shirlington Oktoberfest or some DelRay community thingy. Not coming back tonight.

If anybody's confusion was caused by my earlier statements I apologize and will buy you a beer at the tailgate.

8. dcLIZunited

dcLIZunited New Member

Apr 14, 2006
    Lot 8, RVA
    Club:
    DC United
    DelRay? My dad used to live there...

9. Unitard Fan

Unitard Fan New Member

Jun 30, 2008
    Richmond
    Club: