Ricardo Vaz Te - Thread 2 [R]

Dieses Thema im Forum 'Portugal' wurde von Força Sporting gestartet, 15 August 2005.

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
  1. simao20

simao20 Member

16 Januar 2003
    SoCal
    He also had a chance to retake the lead in extra time but the Aston Villa made a good save

2. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

23 Mai 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    This guy is making an impact. Bolton is noticing this too because he has been in the main squad for the past 3 games!

3. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    2 November 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Great to hear....
    certainly if he keeps this up he will get more and more time on the field.

He definitely is a exciting young prospect.

4. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    27 August 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    he already is and by winter transfer he should speak up and say sam i want out.

(ricardo vaz te voice to coach sam)if i dont play me futbol me go to another team ok ok tank you sir.

5. CR7!

CR7! New Member

19 Mai 2005
    he has been in england for a couple years now, hope his english is better than that.

point well taken though, at least loan the damn kid out, these performances have to be catching the eye of someone.

6. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

23 Mai 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    My thought exactly....

But its a plus now, hes ahead of Borgetti now! Borgetti must be a little mad.lol

7. jec1

jec1 Member

Portugal
    27 August 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    shite getting borghetti mad he will only have a rampage :eek: to us at the world cup if he loses his spot to vaz te. :mad:

8. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

23 Mai 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    LOL....I was thinking the exact same thing.

Borgetti thinking

" A dumb young Negro Portugues is infront of me. I am 33 years old, Vaz Te is only 19. I kill all Portugal's defense in WORLD CUP, with my wonderful heading ability." lol

9. jec1

jec1 Member

Portugal
    27 August 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    borghetti is going to have his own movie its called

ONCE UPON A TIME IN GERMANY

starring jared borghetti as himself
    ricardo vaz te as the portuguese assasin

to bad there wont be a good ending since the chances of vaz te being on the world cup squad is a slim as me getting a date with jessica alba which btw is shooting a movie here in t-dot with that geek from star wars....whatchamycallit.... anakin.who cares. :eek:

10. CR7!

CR7! New Member

19 Mai 2005
  11. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

23 Mai 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  12. Nixon

Nixon New Member

23 Mai 2005
    Manchester
    Calm down, anyone comes in for Vaz Te in January an im gonna go down to the Reebok with mi shot gun an chase em home we need to keep the little youth we have. Sams already turned loan offers down, why? because hesays he doesnt need it he knows he can play in the prem however he doesnt want to loose him or force too much on him too early, Sam will craft this guy into Eusebio MkII for sure :)

13. BWFC/Sporting

BWFC/Sporting New Member

16 Mai 2005
    Wow...I haven't been looking at this thread for a few days, but I had no idea that my initial statement about Wayne Rooney not having any under 21 caps would spark so much discussion. Remember I only post the truth. Nice to see Pren agreeing with me.

I was at the game on Saturday, and was impressed with Ricardo when he came on. What really pleased me was that if you look at the video clip posted on here you will see that Ricardo won the initial header. You are right...I think he should have scored the goal, but I guess the defender was putting pressure on. To come on for the last 10 or 11 minutes and set a goal up and have a chance is pretty good.

Ricardo will NOT be allowed out on loan in January, and those of you that think he should be asking for a loan move or transfer are just crazy. He has started to prove that he is the real deal, and I'm sure that Sam is starting to play him now with a view to using him much more come January and February when the 5 African players are away at the African Nations Tournament.

14. Bubs2522

Bubs2522 New Member

24 Juni 2005
    Connecticut
    He shot it right at the goalie....in a couple of years he scores that one

15. mphoenix

mphoenix New Member

27 September 2005
    Horwich, Bolton
    Nah, he won't want to get rid of him. I think in January you will be seeing more of young Ricardo :)

16. mphoenix

mphoenix New Member

27 September 2005
    Horwich, Bolton
    Unfortunately, it isn't I spoke to him after the match (to get his autograph) and his english isn't bad, but it isn't good.

17. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

3 März 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I dunno why people assume footballers know a language well just because they are in a country for 3 years; when most of the time they spend is personal fitness and team training, not a lot of time to fit in language lessons regularly.

18. jec1

jec1 Member

Portugal
    27 August 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    true but he probably has a tutor

ronaldo doesnt speak that good either and hes been in england for what 4 years

19. Aveirenses

Aveirenses Member

3 März 2004
    Guardiolunya
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    3 years.

I only heard Ronaldo speak English in his rookie season though.

20. jec1

jec1 Member

Portugal
    27 August 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    i think drinking a colt 45 and mix it with coke has calmed me down sir.

it will be hard since you have to get around the security guards unless they are 14 year kids working as child labour. :eek:

little im pretty sure hes 6'2

haha vaz te wont even come close to eusebio right now but let me ask you a question why is borghetti pissed?that vaz te will take his spot.

you guys would have a dominate force if you played both on the field at the same time.

21. Nixon

Nixon New Member

23 Mai 2005
    Manchester
    Should find out if thats true on wednesday

22. BWFC/Sporting

BWFC/Sporting New Member

16 Mai 2005
    His English is excellent. I'd be interested to know what conversation you had with him to be so knowledgeable about his English. Also you must have been hanging around for a very long time after the game because he didn't leave the gound until very late.

23. BWFC/Sporting

BWFC/Sporting New Member

16 Mai 2005
    Ronaldo has a tutor, and Ricardo does too, although he doesn't need English lessons any longer.

The Bolton Evening News interviewed Ricardo when he first came to England and at that time he spoke no English.

http://3276.e-printphoto.co.uk/ben/...0816967&y=y&p_id=252239&c_id=8812&action=view

Ricardo with his tutor..

24. jec1

jec1 Member

Portugal
    27 August 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    bwfc do you follow vaz te closely cause you seem to know him personally.

but if he is given a chance to play in the second half of the season this bolton team could be a threat....with borghetti and vaz te at the same time.

25. BWFC/Sporting

BWFC/Sporting New Member

16 Mai 2005
    Just sent you a private message.

Die Seite empfehlen