Ricardo Lavolpe amenazado??

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Ronaldinho11, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/************/lavolpelies.jpg

if you read what I put in the red box... Lavolpe says something similar to what Blanco said

2. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    if thats not its original size try uploading it to imageshack.us

too small

3. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    I dont know why it wont show the pic in a larger view... so anyhow...

here is what Lavolpe said...

"por ejemplo, Daniel Pasarella, entrenador de Argentina, ya sabe lo que espera si no gana una medalla. todos le van a dar fuerte."

the whole article is hilarious. This article is from tiro de esquina (aug 1996).

the article actually is about the 96 Olympic team. Lavolpe went on to say the following

Lavolpe
    EL FUTBOL MEXICANO NO CRECE!

"El futbol mexicano no ha crecido mentalmente. Hay conformismo y mucho antes de jugarse la competencia cobijan los fracasos."

"Es tiempo de dejar los apapachos para exigir. Aqui no hay parametros para saber si fue o no fue un fracaso, por que ni la federacion Mexicana de Futbol expresa antes de cada competencia cuales son sus objetivos."

"Indudablemente que fue un fracaso de la seleccion Mexicana, pues no se cumplio con el objetivo. No es posible ir a una competencia solo con la idea de estar presente. El equipo Mexicano volvio a quedarse de nuevo a un pasito. Quedo la impresion de que pudo hacer mas y no lo hizo."

Contra Bora

"Bora se protegio. Ahora todas las criticas seran para Carlos de los Cobos, minetras el saldra limpio. Por eso hablo de exigencia."

"Aqui en Mexico, cual es la exigencia?
    por ejemplo, Daniel Pasarella, entrenador de Argentina, ya sabe lo que espera si no gana una medalla. todos le van a dar fuerte."
    "pero aqui todo se va en justificaciones"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAH

what a fcking hypocrite. Lavolpe is a weasel... always has been and always will be....

4. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
  5. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    yep. photobucket resizes if pic is too big past their standards. imageshack has a bit higher threshold.

Yet more proof how Lavolpe is just a complete tard.

6. haaamean

haaamean Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Santa Ana, Costa Rica
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Your Lavolpe quote is not the same

I don't need a translator I'm reading the same things you are

You're still trying to defend someone who can't be defended

7. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    lol jajajaja tis is funny but true

8. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    bullshyt ..it is the same.

Blanco saying that lavolpe will have alot to answer for if things go bad is the same as Lavolpe saying that Passarella will have alot to answer for.

this is just another attempt to make Lavolpe a ********ing victim. FACE IT. he has made himself a victim TIME AND TIME AGAIN

9. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Every one knows that the press and the people are a lot more demanding in Argentina than in Mexico.

More than likely tha'ts what Lavolpe is referring to in that article.No where in there does he mention Pasarella's family been threatned.

This in no way is to defending Lavolpe, as I don't care for the guy, but Blanco's comments were way out of line.

10. Manoro3

Manoro3 Member

Dec 11, 2005
    Los Ángeles
    Metalmaster is exactly right, warning that there will be criticism directed towards a coach for a bad performance is reasonable, warning that the physical safety of the coach's family may be in jeopardy is completely uncalled for and invites people to interpret the warning as a veiled threat.
    Club America obviously realized this and that's why they made Blanco issue the retraction, he's not the kind of guy who uses the word "juridicamente" in a sentence that hasn't been prepared for him. :p

11. haaamean

haaamean Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Santa Ana, Costa Rica
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    I don't care for Lavolpe either, in fact I can't stand him.

12. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    what does it mean, "le van a dar con todo" mean to you?

could it mean, oh lets say..burning your house? burning down your parents house? starting a fight with your sibling? Because... according to Oscar Rugerri, i guarantee you that is what that means...

you know damn well if Blanco would have said the exact same thing, "le van a dar con todo", it still would have made the headlines and "appeared" as a personal threat.

anybody who denies that, it naive

13. Manoro3

Manoro3 Member

Dec 11, 2005
    Los Ángeles
    "le van a dar con todo" means different things to different people.
    Can "todo" include setting a house on fire? Semantically yes, but the way the phrase is usually used in the context of futbol, most people would interpret "todo" as strong verbal criticism, I think most of the people here, or anywhere else for that matter, would agree with that.

"lo puede ir a buscar a su casa o meterse con la familia" means one thing to everybody. It means people, maybe large numbers of people, will physically confront a person's family at their private home. It will be a frightening experience for the family inside, and the possibility of violence is there.

There's a difference between the two sentences. I know some people really dislike Lavolpe, and at the same time really like Blanco, and for that reason will make whatever argument is needed to agree with and reinforce these tastes, in this case that argument is that there is no difference between the two sentences. There is.

14. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan

Exactely!!
    I doubt that "le van a dar con todo" in Argie jargon means they are going to burn his house down and harm his family.

I dislike both Blanco and Lavolpe.

15. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    you know damn well that "le van a dar con todo" means that attacks (regardless if they are constructive or not or even abusive) will come every which way from everyone... (including and exscluding the football establishment)

when they attacked Meza... was it just footie related??? NO... when they attacked Roca... was it fottie related? NO

16. Otaku

Otaku Member+

Dec 9, 2003
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The main difference here is that LaVolpe is warning, and Blanco seems to be threatining He is giving the idea that it will happen. You can hear it in his voice.

On the off chance that LaVolpe did say that, than he is wrong too. Neither one should have said it.

17. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Blanco was stupid. If he had just left the family out of it there would have been no problem at all. Now he gave Lavolpe the tools to cry about and it just was dumb. He was totally right if he hadn't mentioned the family.

18. Goofy

Goofy Member

Jun 10, 2005
    support for oneself.
    Hey, now that I remember, you ain't even a mexico fan, ya turncoat... :D
    Now, go support Costa Rica.

19. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    lol jajajajaja pinche vato!

20. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    you really need to work on insults... that is ********ing weak

21. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    bullshyt... Blanco never threatoned... it was a warning

22. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    what would've happened if Lavolpe would've said that a few days ago and not Blanco....i wonder...:)

23. amanzo81

amanzo81 Member

Apr 30, 2003
    home
    Club:
    Club América
    Nothing. Lavolpe did say that a few years ago, and nothing happened, but because its blanco...

24. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA