Ricardo balderas in bolivia

Discussion in 'Mexicans Abroad' started by soccer krazy, Aug 31, 2006.

1. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  2. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Bolivian league? This guy doesn't deserve a thread here.

Some of you mofos are getting carried away with these players abroad threads. Not all of them are worth talking about.

3. FMF_LFP

FMF_LFP Red Card

Aug 19, 2005
    Piss Peru
    This kid sure got demoted to the lowest level he could be in . Like Nacho said this thread is usless and needs to be closed. We cant be making threads of every mexican player playing in inferior leagues.

4. Rebaño_Sagrado

Rebaño_Sagrado Member+

May 21, 2006
    Home
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No offense guys but this is the Mexicans abroad forums and this guy is abroad. Although we all might feel it is an inferior league.

This thread is a helluva lot better than reading constant Mosco/Mossca spam.

5. ar2ro

ar2ro Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Shanghai, China
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Maybe we need a new forum for "Mexican Players in European Leagues That Are Better Than The Mexican League According To (your name here)." Playing abroad means playing abroad, unless "abroad" only means "Europe and wherever Jared Borgetti plays."

6. FMF_LFP

FMF_LFP Red Card

Aug 19, 2005
    Piss Peru
    Not exactly , Im just stating the obvious as a soccer fan. Theres no need to post players in every inferior leagues. You may ask " What I refer as inferior leagues ?". No offense to Bolivia , but their league is very inferior and no need to have this as a thread.

7. soccer blood 9

soccer blood 9 New Member

Mar 2, 2006
    Omaha, Ne
    never knew about him

8. ar2ro

ar2ro Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Shanghai, China
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I totally agree: I don't really care about this player and consider the Bolivian league one of the weakest anywhere. But...

Someone out there might care about this guy or this league in particular. I just don't wanna deprive anyone of info on Mexicans playing fút abroad. Otherwise the title would be deceptive :)

9. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria
    I don't mind info about these players, but it could be done under one thread.

See!, the Maza Thread has been knocked out of the 1st page thanks to all these nobodies.

10. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    this player is abroad so he can have his own thread.. obviously someone does care about how he does.. since he started this thread.. if u dont care about this player just dont post here and it will go along with the maza thread .

11. Tifón

Tifón New Member

Jun 30, 2006
    Mexico city
    No need to start all this threads in my opinion.

You will flood the forum with many threads that will be alone.

Check this forum in spanish, to see most of the mexicans abroad .

http://embajadoresaztecas.org/foro/

12. ar2ro

ar2ro Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Shanghai, China
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    In my opinion a thread on this guy is much better than half the other threads here which aren't even about Mexicans abroad, they're rumours about Mexicans going abroad. Maza? Horacio? Bravo? Are they abroad? Yeah...

13. mexicano

mexicano New Member

Dec 19, 2003
    Templológico
    Ricardo Balderas es un perdedor.

No guey, the lowest level he could possibly be in is in the Peruvian league... :eek:

14. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
    very true, how many times have i seen threads about players who are close to joining foreign leagues like bravo and others and they are not abroad but you guys still make threads about them, when a player has officially signed with another team then you should make a thread, but if he hasn't then don't!
    at least the threads that i open are about players who are actually abroad it doesn't matter in what league they are in they are "abroad".for those of you who don't know what abroad means, It means out of one's country, so if there is a mexican playing in another country then he is abroad.

15. Aguilas Del America

Oct 28, 2002
    Nido de Coapa
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The name of this forum is called Mexicans Abroad. Since this player is actually playing in Bolivia that makes him a Mexican Abroad. So whats the big deal? Just because the Bolivian league is not that good doesn't mean there shouldn't be a thread for the guy. I am interested in any of our compatriotas doesn't matter if they are playing in the damn Fiji Islands.

16. Tifón

Tifón New Member

Jun 30, 2006
    Mexico city
    Well, then you should start adding news about this guy. :)

And i suggest you to do a thread for the other known players in MLS, Central and South America.

:)

17. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    If we are going to exclude players from inferior leagues, then we need to get rid of the Manuel Rivera thread.