Return of the swoosh!

Discussion in 'Germany' started by jonam, Oct 20, 2003.

1. jonam

jonam Member

Aug 27, 2003
    Westfalenstadion
    Btw, BVB stuff is now in stores all over Germany. Maybe Nike-stores around the world will have jerseys from now on.

2. Schaumann

Schaumann New Member

Jul 11, 2004
    St. Louis, MO USA
    Thanks Jonam for your research (and your wonderful site which I check about thrice a day). I will contact the nearest Nike store but: does anyone know if I can order through the bvb09shop.de from America? Thanks very much.

3. jonam

jonam Member

Aug 27, 2003
    Westfalenstadion
    Don't know. On their website they listed prices for shipping&package abroad (16 Euro) but AFAIK when you finally order the stuff their is no option but "Germany". I'll mail them and ask whether they ship abroad and especially to the USA.

4. Coon

Coon Member

Jan 19, 2003
    Texas, USA
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Anyone find a site that sells the jersey to USA customers? I was hoping eastbay would cause they are gonna have a 30% off coupon out soon but I couldnt find it. :(

5. urtel

urtel Member

Jul 16, 2003
    PDX
    Club:
    Rochester Rhinos
    Nat'l Team:
    Finland
    Nike warm-up suit available at www.subsidesports.com . Navagate through the league and then onto the bundesliga. They also have the shirts and cap. I get a lot of my gear there.

The kit move for Borussia was the first step. The second set is to climb up to the top of die Bundesliga. Circa 1995-6, Eurosport was carrying some Borussia gear, but then they switched companies and lost their top form. Hell, I first learned about Dortmund from a Eurosport magazine. The cover was when they won their title in 1996.

6. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    I was just going to post this.

7. footyfan1

footyfan1 BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund