Return Of The Fatman

Discussion in 'College & Amateur Soccer' started by fatman, Nov 18, 2004.

1. fatman

fatman New Member

Nov 14, 2003
    Hoosier Country
    Ladies and Gentleman-

After a long absence from the big soccer posting sight I've decided to return for TOURNEY TIME! AND DEFEND MY TITLE!

I've missed the long and interesting dicussions with Sand in my but (Sandin Mibut, probably the smartest guy on here besides myself of course) and soccertom and his slu crew (Unlucky this year....maybe next year). With this said I will be returning to the posting sight to reengage my self with the newbies and make my ever growing knowledge of soccer available to them.

With this said I'm hoping to repeat my fantasy big soccer tourney title (like the 98' and 99' Indiana Hoosiers) and leave no doubt of my soccer knowledge. I'll be on all night give me a post...sandin I would enjoy engaging in some conversation with you since we haven't spoken in a long while.

my stomach is calling me
    im out

2. Damon

Damon Member

Jul 1, 2001
    Evansville, IN, USA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good gravy gracious, it's good to have you back fatty! I believe that Freitag and Co. are in good shape to make a run at it. I'm very excited to be taking my entire family (takin' the kids this time) to their first Hoosiers tournament game next Tuesday. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the state of the game of college soccer.

GO HOOSIERS!

3. BigRedFootie

BigRedFootie Member+

Jan 31, 2003
    B-town
    I think I know where Fatman has been. I think he's the lead in the new feature film, "The Incredibles." Talk about typecasting! Like they say, "no gut, no glory!" :D

Welcome back Fatman!

BRF