restaurant near stadium

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by LDinCT, Jul 6, 2005.

1. MetroFever

MetroFever Member+

Jun 3, 2001
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    You fat bastards.......we usually don't get this many posts for a pre-game thread. :D

Has anyone gone to Segovia on Moonachie Road? Only 3 minutes north of Giants Stadium. Great food and great service with reasonable prices.

2. FIFARay007

FIFARay007 Member

Feb 25, 2004
    CT
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If ur coming from CT, come down the 95, get off exit 2 (in CT) go to the light, take a right. The Firehouse deli is on your right a 1/4 mile down. Easily the biggest, best sandwich u can get for your money. Grab some beers too, then chill at the stadium before the game.

3. Metros Striker10

Metros Striker10 New Member

Jul 7, 2001
    Planet Earth
    Good point. Just tryin to help. :)

4. LDinCT

LDinCT New Member

Jan 7, 2002
    Yeah, I could stop at the Firehouse Deli where I live too, it's my favorite. Where is the complex that the away team stays. Was just looking for something really convenient to the stadium, where I wouldn't get lost and could be back in 10 mins. Have to have the kid at the stadium by a certain time. Plus my son is doing that fantasy camp thing in August from 2-5 everyday. Just wondering where I can hang while that is happening. Thanks.

5. KareemSoda

KareemSoda Member

Jan 23, 2003
    Not in NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bring a grill and a six pack! :-D

6. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    YES!--marv albert

7. metro1026

metro1026 New Member

Jan 21, 1999
    Swamps of Jersey
    ok, to get to the complex where the away team stays, goto moviephone.com and put in 07094, click on Lowes 8, and follow the directions there, the movie theatre is in the center of that whole complex, which includes the hotel where the away team stays about 100 feet from the theatre.

To get back to the stadium, hop on Route 3 which is right across the street and drive 1.5 miles West.

8. Mafia Azul

Mafia Azul New Member

Feb 19, 1999
    Titusville, PA
    Steve's Sizzling Steak - Rt 17 south - after the toyota dealership, between Moonachie Ave and Rt 120 (Paterson Plank Rd). Real, good food.

Instead of getting off the Turnpike and going directly into the lot, get off at Rt 3 and either go east to Secaucus (Mill Creek Mall) or West to Rt 17 North. Both are a few minutes from the stadium and have alternatives (and you shouldn't get too lost).