Request for Info on Soccer Tryouts (BU-17 Competetive team only!)

Discussion in 'Youth & HS Soccer' started by Belmont, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Belmont

Belmont New Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Hello. My name is Carlos Francisco Lopez and I would like to request information on how to tryout for one of your teams. I was born Apirl 24, 1989 and my favored position is Left Fullback although I can play a wide range of postions such as midfield and foward. I am currently the captian of the U-19 Ross Snyder team in which I have helped to gain 1st place trophies in '03 and '04 and a member of the Palisades High School soccer team. I have also been awarded with MVP honors by LAYSL in '00, '02, '03, and '04. My eagerness to join your team can be worded simply as a desire to face better competetion and to seek a better enviroment in which I can develop as a player. I am not so arrogant as to say that I am the best player you'll ever see(as I hope and expect that your current players are better) but I will say that it would be very difficult to find another player with as much determination and commitment as I. If chosen to join the ranks of your team, I can assure you that I will try my very best to earn my place amongst the team. Thank you for reading this e-mail and I hope to hear from you very soon.

-Carlos Francisco Lopez
    (310) 384-7254