reports are Diouf spat on a couple of Boro fans

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by bjb7223, Nov 8, 2004.

1. bjb7223

bjb7223 New Member

May 29, 2004
    Florida
    last Sunday. He hasn't changed.

2. youllneverwalkalone

Apr 3, 2003
    Houston
    I was gonna say, that doesn't surprise me at all. Thank God he is out of the red shirt, can't stand that guy.

3. lackadaisical

lackadaisical Member

Jul 9, 2004
    memphis
    Diouf is one of my favorite players.

4. richfei

richfei New Member

May 19, 2004
    Liverpool
    By all accounts, Bolton will get rid of him at the end of the season. So he'll be back with us and costing us a huge salary (What is his salary ? Similar to Kewell's ?). Giving him first team action this year isn't so bad, and bearing in mind we're so short of cover, hopefully he'll do well enough at Bolton so we can sell him later

5. Welcome2Anfield

Welcome2Anfield New Member

Feb 7, 2004
    HAHAHA when he returns from loan he'll never wear a Liverpool shirt again. Hopefully someone in France takes a chance on him

6. When Hell Unfreezes

Jan 8, 2004
    London
    I saw him at Spurs - he's a proper wind-up merchant, got them all at it - it was funny to watch :)

7. bjb7223

bjb7223 New Member

May 29, 2004
    Florida
    Big Sam said Diouf won't be at bolton next year. Partly because Liverpool wants too much for him.

8. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    he was the same at boro, had alll the players and the crowd goin
    effective tactic i suppose, put em all of their game

9. 655321

655321 New Member

Jul 21, 2002
    The Mission, SF
    But on the flipside, he's an easy target for players to wind HIM up. And then next thing you know he's waaay off his game (is that possible?) or he's getting sent off. He'll never learn.

In terms of what it's meant to the club, his signing could be Houllier's all-time worst decision.

10. richfei

richfei New Member

May 19, 2004
    Liverpool
    Seems like he's at it again
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=317784&cc=5901

This guy just never seems to learn

But I was curious to see if there was also precedent for players to be brought back from loan if they do stuff like this i.e could Bolton terminate the loan agreement and force us to take him back. He's costing them nothing apart from wages and if he did come back I couldn't see Rafa putting him in the side, so all in all, it's a waste

This guy costs the club 10M and gets paid massive wages and it was a good opportunity for would be buyers to come in and see what he can do. With his continual lack of goals and his expensive wage billl, can we even sell him for nothing

11. futbolrey

futbolrey New Member

Dec 20, 2002
    Burke, Va
    Frankly I'm sick of this guy. How about a 2 week Ban FA?

12. never walk alone TPK

Sep 27, 2004
    nairobi, kenya
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Kenya
    i think he is a land fakir who will kill his children ans spit on them if they dont do homework.have no idea how he even went to bolton, but if he did that in a red shirt all our players should corner him and whoop his behind