Reimond Manco - Part 2

Discussion in 'Alianza Lima' started by vico, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Paganitzu

Paganitzu Member+

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    What was his last match he played? And when did he come on the field?
    I've the last Alianza matches and I'm curious to see him play again.

2. BRONCONOSE

BRONCONOSE Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    His last match was against Atletico Minero, came in around 71th minute to 75th minute, put a great assist. He is currently injured for about 16 days, but since last week. He should be around again for the game after the next.

3. Paganitzu

Paganitzu Member+

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Thanks BRONCONOSE!

4. BRONCONOSE

BRONCONOSE Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    A video of Manco:
    [youtube]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xxk7h2L99As&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xxk7h2L99As&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]

5. Peruvian_6663

Peruvian_6663 Member+

May 28, 2005
    In my House
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
  6. ROMERO879

ROMERO879 Member

Apr 28, 2005
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    visca's sister? :D

[​IMG]

7. BRONCONOSE

BRONCONOSE Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    The site I started??:rolleyes: Whatever:p I wish I could make a website, if I could I would be too lazy anyway though:D And i wouldn't make one of Manco, but of all of Peru's national regulars and upcoming talents. Or a website of puppies..... =P

8. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
  9. Paganitzu

Paganitzu Member+

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
  10. Navimaster

Navimaster Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    Elizabeth, NJ
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I'm constructing a website designed to give info and current news on Peruvian football (and players) so just check my signature later, paganitzu, it'll be there.

11. Paganitzu

Paganitzu Member+

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Great!

I expect Manco to play every match in the pre-season. Because his concurent, Amrabat, will be at the Olympic's for the Dutch NT. We do have 3 wingers if Farfan leaves, what I expect. Manco, Dzsudzsak and Amrabat.
    This will be our pre-season:

19/07; VV Gestel - PSV; 18:00
    26/07; SV Vaassen - PSV; ??:??
    30/07; VVV Venlo - PSV; 20:00
    02/08; Sporting Lissabon - PSV; ??:??
    09/08; Everton - PSV; ??:??
    14/08; Real Mallorca - PSV; ??:??

If he proves himself in these matches he might start against Feyenoord at the 23rd for the JC Shield.

12. BRONCONOSE

BRONCONOSE Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Cool. So the Dutch championship doesn't start till after the 23rd of August right? Or on the 23rd (don't know what the JC Shield is)... I ask cause that is when Manco turns 18 and I don't think he can play before then in pro, but he would be able to play the friendlies right?

13. Paganitzu

Paganitzu Member+

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    The JC shield is at 23rd of August. The next week the Eredivisie will start.

14. Navimaster

Navimaster Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    Elizabeth, NJ
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
  15. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    tan rapido? :eek: :D

16. osho420k

osho420k Member

Jan 31, 2007
    Germantown, MD
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I think he meant when September starts...

17. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    LOL what's up with the comments on that page.

BRONCONOSE: Bronconose loves Manco

:p

18. tadm123

tadm123 Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    lol es en ingles? :confused: no ps

19. Paganitzu

Paganitzu Member+

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    It's the only English Peruvian website, please let it stay in English!

20. Navimaster

Navimaster Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    Elizabeth, NJ
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    It'll stay up, don't worry, thats why I made it, so people other than peruvians could visit it.

21. BRONCONOSE

BRONCONOSE Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Well Paganitzu, good news for you, for us, for Alianza, for PSV, and for Peru.:p Manco has been impressing the new coach Richard Paez in the mini pre-season they are having and has earned a spot in the starting 11. He started in a mini-friendly as a right midfielder against the U-20 team of Alianza and was one of the best players on the field according to the press, he was very 'desequilibrante'(don't know how to say it in english, un-equilibrating, disorganizing the defense). They won 4-0.
    http://www.libero.com.pe/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=51569&Itemid=21
    http://www.elbocon.com.pe/Alianza%20Lima_desarrollo.php?nota_id=24880&nota_seccion=

Alianza will have an international friendly this sunday against Bolivian team Bolivar as well. Manco will most likely be a starter in this game and once the Peruvian league restarts. They said he will go to PSV on July 12. With the possible starting experience he will get these last 5 games in the professional league before he leaves he should arrive at PSV at the top of his form for the pre-season friendlies you all will have. By the way what are his chances of starting these games with Farfan at Schalke and Amrabat with the Netherlands at the Olympics?

22. Navimaster

Navimaster Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    Elizabeth, NJ
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Great info, I'll update my site :D.

oh and I found this video, I think its yours bronconose:

[youtube]xxk7h2L99As[/youtube]

lol Manco went past 2 guys at 3:02 before giving el Zorrito the goal :p

23. Paganitzu

Paganitzu Member+

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    He will play every friendly, and all highlights will be on PSV.TV. Especially against the amateur teams he would be able to score a lot goals, normally we win those with 10-0 :p. Bút I don't know if he will play 90 minutes every match because I can see Afellay play as right midfielder next season. With Dzsudzsak on the left, Aissati in the middle and Manco and Amrabat on the bench. But 4 years ago the "fast" developement of Farfan was also a big suprise, you never know. He will have the chance to prove himself in the friendlies, he just need to take them.

24. BRONCONOSE

BRONCONOSE Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tgS66yPY_Ms&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tgS66yPY_Ms&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
    Great goal by Manco in yesterday's friendly against Bolivar. He played as a right midfielder and came off at half time cause the coach wanted to see how Soto, his sub, would do. They were up 2-0 when he came off, final result was 2-1. Him and fellow midfielder Montaño were the best of the match.

25. Navimaster

Navimaster Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    Elizabeth, NJ
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Good goal :D, fulbito goal, haha