Regional War Part 4

Discussion in 'International News' started by Matt in the Hat, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://www.khaleejtimes.com/Display...uly/middleeast_July469.xml&section=middleeast

As you can see, it isn't just the US and Israel that know iran is doing this to detract from their illegal nuclear program.

I think it is very clear that iran is behind this and in the end they will pay dearly for it.

2. valanjak

valanjak BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Thank you for proofing yourself wrong , you just made my job a lot easier

3. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Trying to avoid the topic about Russia? Did I just convince you that Russia is no longer backing the US backed draft?

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As I already pointed out valerie, Russia wants to make sure that no military option is used, they have not backed out compeltely.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They are just repeating the same old crap, but they haven't said anything beyond their threat of attacking Israel if Israel attacks syria. But that is because they know if they do try any military action, then the US will bomb them to the caves, not that that is a far move from the mudhuts they have now.

6. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    They also don’t want economic and political sanctions , so what’s Russia not gone veto when they meet in the security council?

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What is proofing? Do you even know what you are trying to type? What are you still in grade school?

8. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    So the “old crap” some how was more meaningful to you , but this new crap makes Syria and Iran “ shut up all the sudden”?

9. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Screwdriver using his favorite tactic of trolling at its best

10. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Lebanon could seek peace with Israel, instead they choose war. They have declared war aganist Israel and allowed a Lebanese army to invade. I'll let the philosophers discuss who is "innocent." Anyone who wants to wipe Israel off the map faces some risks (not enough, IMHO).

The US has made the Arab-Israel conflict far less bloody since being heavily involved at the close of the 1973 war. Are you debating this point? This has been accomplished by aiding Israel and "friendly" Arab governments. The result is that here have been no major Arab-Israel wars instead of one per decade.

11. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They didn't say that,
    Of course russia is just using this for some other motive. We will see soon enough what they want.

But if no sanctions come, then the US will just do what we did to iraq, ruin iran.

12. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Trolling? valerie you just don't know what you are typing is all. What is proofing?

13. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They have, nothing new coming from them, where is armanass at? Or is he waiting for the 12th imam to come and start the war for him? LOL!!!

14. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Go back and read your own quotes

15. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have, russia is worried that sanctions will lead to military use. They did not say that they will veto anything though did they? Show me exactly where they said they would use their veto.

16. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Yes your trolling just as always , you know it was a honest mistake . I can sit here and proudly say I speak Farsi and English and some Azari , what can you speak besides English?

17. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Yes , when they say they are worried that sanctions will lead to military use and that they oppose military use it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that they oppose economic sanctions. Why is it so hard for you to admit something that you don’t like.

18. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    There is rhetoric coming from Iran , and you provided links showing that , so Iran has not shut up , so stop denying the truth. Does Ahminejad need to talk about the 12th imam again to make Iran not shut up? Or do you prefer to hear the “old crap”? rather then the new crap.

19. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No you have made that mistake at least 3 other times, I don't think you know what word you really wanted to use do you?

I speak English, the only language anyone really needs to know.

20. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No they spouted the same ole same ole, no new threats of action though. Of course that is all iran is good for anyway. All talk, no action. That is why they hate the US and Israel, when either of these two say we are going to kick your ass, we go and do it.

21. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Go ahead proof me wrong. LOL! :D

22. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    American ignorance at its best

23. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FYP....FYP...FYP....FYP

:rolleyes: :D

24. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    So explain to me how is the “ new crap” different from the “ old crap”?

25. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Klingon can come in handy at times.