Regional War Part 4

Discussion in 'International News' started by Matt in the Hat, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    How do you hate someone more than wanting them wiped off the face of the earth?

2. Shurik

Shurik New Member

Nov 2, 1999
    Baltimore, MD
    Dead!

See, we are the Rocky Freakin' Marciano of the sweet survival science.

3. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Ze Germans were invited.

There was a big party.

Punch was served.

4. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Same can be said about the unity of Israelo people and knwo the Arab world is really in deep doo-doo. The only way Arabs would beat Israel if Israel would not stand united and fall apart within Israel. NOW, 90% are united to continue this offensive and when the Jewish state stands united - YOU have no chance.

5. Shurik

Shurik New Member

Nov 2, 1999
    Baltimore, MD
    Who are the 10%? The exasperated mothers-in-law who want everyone to stop running around like goyim and come inside already because borsch is getting cold?

6. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Well yeah those and the others like Jews for Palestine, etc.

What is so interesting is that there are all these protests against Israel in support of Lebanese, however, when Syrians, PLO and Hezbollah killed and subdued more than 100,000 Lebanese - the rest of the world was quiet as a mouse. I wonder why...:rolleyes:

7. DamonEsquire

DamonEsquire BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 16, 2002
    Kentucky
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Again IsraEL put in a request for more rockets/others ammo from USA. I bet. Country receives it. Anyhow I hope. Situation turns out to help fight terror but for some reason. I think Israel is on another mission and terror is just a front. I mean now all of a sudden. It wants to help terror. Hard to imagine....

8. valanjak

valanjak BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Who is you? I am not Lebanese, but the world with the exception of the brainwashed people in the US like you are supporting Lebanon not the Jewish aggressors.

9. fedwood

fedwood Member

Sep 13, 2004
    This is the first time in 60 years Israel has attacked a terrorist target isnt it

10. DamonEsquire

Sep 16, 2002
    Kentucky
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Does anybody find it interesting? The strikes on Hezbollah/Lebanon targets are successful but not many confirmed deaths on those strikes. Again just property of a nation and not enemy at hand!

11. DamonEsquire

Sep 16, 2002
    Kentucky
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am no expert but I could side with that. I mean here at Fort Knox, Kentucky. There have been a wide range of international conventions/training sessions, in which, particapants have ranged from many countries: Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Nigeria, Israel, Suadi Arbia, England and Austriala. That is just in my 30-35 years of exsistence and not counting the retired populations: koreans, germans, french, indian and Japanese. That I have witnessed.

12. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/07/22/mideast/index.html
    I think it is important to note that the IDF says it will turn over the town to an International Force or the Lebanese Army.

Looks like hezbollah was able to hit one military target, however we see that they continue to target civilians in this war.

13. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    We'll only learn after coming up with the final solution to the Aryan problem.

14. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Don't mess with the Lord God of Israel, my friend.

The LORD said to Moses and Aaron,
    "Speak to the Israelites and tell them: Of all land animals these are the ones you may eat:
    any animal that has hoofs you may eat, provided it is cloven-footed and chews the cud.
    But you shall not eat any of the following that only chew the cud or only have hoofs: the camel, which indeed chews the cud, but does not have hoofs and is therefore unclean for you;
    2 the rock badger, which indeed chews the cud, but does not have hoofs and is therefore unclean for you;
    the hare, which indeed chews the cud, but does not have hoofs and is therefore unclean for you; and the pig,
    which does indeed have hoofs and is cloven-footed, but does not chew the cud and is therefore unclean for you.
    Their flesh you shall not eat, and their dead bodies you shall not touch; they are unclean for you.

15. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    You're pretty much Arab culturally (not that there's anything wrong with that), though you have some Iranian racial identity. Please see an above post for the opinions of real Iranians.

16. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    They are not supporting Lebanon, they are decrying their hatred of Israel - noting new. You can insert any country in place of Lebanon and the world would react the same way - it's ok though, they will learn the hard way.

17. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Jews need to stop blaming other countries criticizes on the holocaust , its funny because when ever you see someone telling Israel that they are wrong all the Jews point their finger at them and call them anti-Semitic . I think the world has repaid the Jews for the holocaust and that they should move on.

18. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    You don’t know anything about the Arabic culture or the Persian culture so please don’t talk on behalf and try to label me.

19. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    :eek:

I'll be happy to move on if little Adolfs won't threaten to wipe Israel off the map.

20. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    The world would be see if Israel doesn’t use its arsenal of nuclear weapons against innocent nations like Lebanon , the real threat is Israel not N. Korea or Iran. Israel has violated more UN resolutions then those 2 countries combined , and it’s a known factor that Israel has nuclear weapons , so we can conclude that Israel is a major threat to the international community.

21. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    I just know I like real Iranians and not the ones funding Arab terror regimes and obsessed with wiping Israel off the map (or their pathetic apologists). I do not have to be an expert in Persian culture to know that has nothing to do with real Iranian values.

[​IMG]

22. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    This doesn’t have to do anything with Iranians and your right , but we can still talk about the situation and say who is at fault which in this case is the Jewish state of Israel . Jews owe a lot to Persians throughout history , and you know what I am talking about since you are a expert in Jewish culture.

23. fedwood

fedwood Member

Sep 13, 2004
    for a person who immediately places all the blame on a single side in this conflict, your opinion is worth about as much as what came out of your ass this morning when you went to visit the toilet

24. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Who said anything about a Holocaust? You are just jealous that Jews are being a little tough for a change. Just wait till somebody really pisses them off.

25. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Red Card

Feb 13, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Notice how iran and syria have shut up with all their threats and tough words?