Received yellow card without explanation

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by It's called FOOTBALL, Jul 5, 2017.

1. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    We aren't going to over-ride the Mods decision here so if you want to have some kind of access to Mexico, you'll need to work it out with them.

2. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #27 ceezmad, Aug 27, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    I figured as much, so maybe we should update the mod guidelines, to Mods do what ever they want and if you don't like it, oh well.

Perhaps I missed that update on the thread below, so apologies if I did.

https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/newly-adopted-community-forum-guidelines.288884/

Edit; ok that was harsh on my part.

I understand Dark night, for the past 4+ years I understood that the MXBS mods can do what ever they want with out posters having any recourse to challenge them if we feel that we may have mistreated, I was just ridding on a well known troll created thread complaining abount moderators unfairness to give a shot at what I believe was an unfair ban from a forum.

So I looked at some of the threads in the BSMX forum on how the guidelines should be for infracting people and a thread in the customer service section that claimed

Now that is from 2006, I am sure all that has changed, but I figured that there is probably some guidelines on how moderators should act, and on how we users may have perhaps some rights or at least some type of path of complain of we feel we were treated unfairly.

Now I know that I was incorrect in that.

What can I say, I gave it a shot and I lost..

I was never allowed to complain about the moderator, because as Estevo admits here

It was not initially communicated to me why I was banned or what moderator is the one that issued the first or the second ban.

I mean how can I complain about a moderator not following guidelines (that perhaps do not really exist) if I do not know what moderator is the one that banned me.

Shit to this day, I still do not know what moderators banned me the first or the upgraded ban. I have an idea on who did it, but I have never been told who did.

3. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    What day in October, exactly?

4. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Not sure why it's different now - December 6 it says.

5. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Any update on why my original ban was changed from not allowed to post, to a not being able to read?