Rebrov

Discussion in 'West Ham United' started by TheresaWHUFC, Nov 26, 2004.

1. KingVicTwenty

KingVicTwenty New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    In Mars
    It is more likely that your perception of me is informed by bandwagonning morons from soccernet. I must be the most misunderstood, misrepresented, and most maligned poster over there. That does nor continue here I hope. Do not lower yourself and become one of the soccernet mob. SN is all egos and no intellect.

You have no direct dealings with me. You are going by reputation founded on scores of petulant, abusive cretins using tired old SN idioms like 'spouting your drivvel' and so on.

Otherwise you are entitled to your opinion. Cool. :cool:

2. 147man

147man New Member

Oct 7, 2004
    Kenilworth
    Thats much better Vic.

You see you can play nicely when you try!

3. KingVicTwenty

KingVicTwenty New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    In Mars
    Thanks. I get a rep for that? Or what? ;)

4. 147man

147man New Member

Oct 7, 2004
    Kenilworth
    What on earth is a rep? Is it a reputation point? If so how do you get them (or give them) and what do they give you?

Forgive my ignorance but I'm fairly new to BigSoccer

5. KingVicTwenty

KingVicTwenty New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    In Mars
    Click on the scales icon (bottom left, next to 'online/offline' and 'report bad post') Hehehe.

6. 147man

147man New Member

Oct 7, 2004
    Kenilworth
    You scratch my back....

7. KingVicTwenty

KingVicTwenty New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    In Mars
    Done. Now go to your 'MyBigSoccer.' (top left)

8. 147man

147man New Member

Oct 7, 2004
    Kenilworth
    Aaah I see! Thanks mate

What good do these points do for you?

9. KingVicTwenty

KingVicTwenty New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    In Mars
    I don't know. Maybe we can get waving of fees on avatar and priority membership. However this thread is looking less like the original REBROV thread. Ha! :D

10. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Guys,

way to straighten it out yourselves. Very nice.

Rep - gives you nothing but little Green boxes. You can click on your scales and see what your rep points are.

Pretty useless in every day life, but sort of bragging rights around the board.

KingVic is free to express his opinion, and we should all leave the name calling for the road rage and not bigsoccer.

The question of the day:

Will Rebrov start next game?

11. TheresaWHUFC

TheresaWHUFC New Member

Oct 8, 2004
    Brentwood, Essex
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Erm, by the way, as you all know by now Rebrov did start, and have to say he played a blinder.

Have just about calmed down after Saturday... :eek:

12. 147man

147man New Member

Oct 7, 2004
    Kenilworth
    Sorry for going off piste there!

Yes - Rebrov did really well, lets hope its the confidence boost that he (and Pardew) needs and that he can now justify his wages.

13. hammer_scout51

hammer_scout51 New Member

Oct 19, 2004
    I think Pardew will have to start Rebrov with Harewood (if back). If Teddy is ever going to be fit again? we could have some nice options.
    In all honesty the debacle at Spurs could well have stuffed both Zamora and Rebrov for a long time.
    Confidence is a funny thing in all sports. I remembers suffering the yips at darts for 18 months. When i could throw again it took another year to realise i wasn't going to freeze. Zamora i understand can't relax in front of goal, until he is natural he won't score.

14. Kicket09

Kicket09 New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    Gee's thats a bit harsh Hamme_scout51, I think Zamora and Rebrov were the ones who stuffed us Spurs around. I would rather have Defoe and Kanoute anytime.

Anyway good to see all the old Hammer names on the board

15. hammer_scout51

hammer_scout51 New Member

Oct 19, 2004
    Sorry kicket i think you have it wrong this time. Rebrov was always quality but badly managed. Not saying he is managed right now, but needs a fair chance. Zamora young, maybe not EPL class but is i understand a shadow of his former proven 2nd tier self.
    Defoe and Kanoute were always class, definately badly managed as was our club from top to bottom.

16. KingVicTwenty

KingVicTwenty New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    In Mars
    Rebrov reunited with Shevchenko. Now that's a mouthwatering prospect. Pity it not going to happen though! Ha! :D

17. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just remember, 'arry said "He wasn't pulling up any trees" in regards to Shevchenko.

Not quite sure what that meant, but I assume "No brown bag in my desk if we sign him, so he's off then"

18. KingVicTwenty

KingVicTwenty New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    In Mars
    If this pairing ever happens then its goals will for sure propel West Ham into the EPL. But for now it remains pure conjecture and therefore a moot point. What's wrong with me today I am always raising moot points for some reason. Ha! :D