Rebrov

Discussion in 'West Ham United' started by TheresaWHUFC, Nov 26, 2004.

1. TheresaWHUFC

TheresaWHUFC New Member

Oct 8, 2004
    Brentwood, Essex
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Will he start tomorrow? With Marlon out and Hutch doubtful we really are down to the bare bones (now where have I heard that before?!)

Am going to the hallowed ground myself, might be an idea to pack me boots... ;)

2. ballard45

ballard45 Member

Oct 3, 2004
    Melbourne, Vic, Aus
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I'd really like to see him get a start T. It's hard to score goals from the bench or in the 5-10 minutes that he has been getting! I know Pardew thought he was a little underdone when he came to us but he must be ready to go now.

3. TheresaWHUFC

TheresaWHUFC New Member

Oct 8, 2004
    Brentwood, Essex
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    'Bout time he was given a chance. Wonder how Sofiane's doing too?

4. KingVicTwenty

KingVicTwenty New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    In Mars
    It wouldn't matter. West Ham is a garbage anyway. You suppoert a sad and pathetic team of degenarates, dreaming of the time it was once in EPL. West Hom is utterly worthless trash and you are ashamed to admit you are following this amazingly garbage team.

Ha.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

5. metros11

metros11 Member

Sep 11, 1999
    Highlands of NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And you're nothing but a bandwagon fan. You must be so proud that your 'teams' are both in first place.

6. KingVicTwenty

KingVicTwenty New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    In Mars
    I always supported them, you fvck. Ask anyone!

7. 147man

147man New Member

Oct 7, 2004
    Kenilworth
    Oh No! I thought we'd left this particular cancer behind on the Soccernet boards.

VicTwenty is one of those pathetic interlopers who's sole contribution to any reasoned debate is a tirade of Anglo Saxon always finishing with his trademark "HA!"

He does actually have pretensions toward being a musician and once lined up as a support act for Erasure - I think that says more about his sexual persuasion than his musical ability.

Hopefully he won't be back but it does raise an interesting question - How do we report twats like him and get them barred from this site? Do we have to contact the moderators?

8. pething101

pething101 Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Smyrna, Ga
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  9. Sxboy66

Sxboy66 New Member

Oct 6, 2004
    I'm over here!
    147 - click the little 'warning' triangle thingy underneath the posters details.

I also like Pething's approach.

10. Sxboy66

Sxboy66 New Member

Oct 6, 2004
    I'm over here!
    Still as reasonable and articulate as ever I see Vic.

Ask anyone???? Who? You've got no friends.

11. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Keep the trolling to the Spurs board.

12. pething101

pething101 Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Smyrna, Ga
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I dont think this is a Spurs fan so lets not cast him as one. The couple that post over here seem pretty cool, for Spurs fans :)

I just think he is a general jacknutt. Send him to World Rivalries.

13. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh sorry, thought he was Spurs, makes more sense that he supports Bayern Munich though.

14. pething101

pething101 Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Smyrna, Ga
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  15. jumhed

jumhed Member+

Mar 26, 2001
    London
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    This is exactly what us Spurs fans thought when Hoddle was manager. Just put Rebrov on. we used to chant his name when Glennda put Gary 'crap' Doherty, a central defender, on as a striker.

Rebrov can't be bad if he scored 24 Champions League goals for Kiev back in the day.

Hoddle = Great player, Awful manager. Better than Roeder though......

16. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Reminds me of when Rodent played Ian Pearce up front, but at least he had played there before.

I want to see Sofiane soon. Either he can play or lose him.

17. pething101

pething101 Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Smyrna, Ga
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am holding off on getting excited about Rebrov... I seem to remember a few weeks back Hutch doing some good stuff in a match ... dont think we have heard from him since.

18. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, but Rebrov has done it before in the Champions League. I don't think Hutch has done it other than the local pub.

19. KingVicTwenty

KingVicTwenty New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    In Mars
    If I am one of them who are all the others?

Actually I am back. I am not trolling I am articulating a reasonable opinion. You take offence because you do not like the fact that your team is a garbage. You are oversensitive. WHUFC is crap. Get over it! HA!

Any moderator of integrity would not to ban someone just for expressing that a team is poor. This is football debate. I don't have to support your crummy team anyway. Ha.

20. 147man

147man New Member

Oct 7, 2004
    Kenilworth
    So coming back from 2-0 down is crap is it?

I must admit I am having trouble coping with your enlightened reasoned intellect, How on earth do I reason against words like "Crap" and "Ha!" you're really tying me in intellectual knots!

Now go away and play with Adder, ChicagoVillain, Payne and all the other sad keyboard warriors that are your ilk.

21. KingVicTwenty

KingVicTwenty New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    In Mars
    Why are you resorting so soon to personal insult???

I express my football opinion about West Ham and you come back with meaningless personal attacks. My view of your team does not have to conform with your own claret and blue tinted expectations.

You are running scared because I can always win against you in reasoned debate, in namecalling banter, and especially in sonooker! Ha. I can score 155, with free ball! HA!

;)

22. 147man

147man New Member

Oct 7, 2004
    Kenilworth
    I am "resorting" to name calling because that is where argument with you inevitably ends, so I'm just trying to shortcut the whole process. But since you wish to enter a reasoned discussion -

Yes I do have Claret and Blue tinted expectations that is because I am, have always been and will always be a West Ham fan, I am intensely proud of my team and that may lead me to be less than objective about their performances.

I will without apology support them when they are bad.

I will without apology allow my whole weekend to be lifted when they win.

BTW Vic if you can get a 155 then I'd stick to the Green Baize and leave us in peace

23. KingVicTwenty

KingVicTwenty New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    In Mars
    Then you are bringing pre conceived notions about me to the debate and this is wholly deplorable and subjective.

I agree with it. What I am saying is I don't have to conform to thes expectations and my analysis is no less relevant because of it.

I can also win in Bigsoccer! Ha! :D

24. 147man

147man New Member

Oct 7, 2004
    Kenilworth
    Any notion expressed here must by its very nature be pre concieved. Mine, however, are informed by long and painful experience of dealings with you.

25. 147man

147man New Member

Oct 7, 2004
    Kenilworth
    Win? What on earth do you mean?

I thought you only entered reasoned debate to promote and extend our shared conciousness - I'm shocked and dismayed :eek: