Real madrid won't win anything

Discussion in 'Spain' started by freekicker, Oct 26, 2004.

1. freekicker

freekicker New Member

Oct 26, 2004
    AWHy Real waste too much money like Chelsea?
    Quality overrides quantity

2. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Could you tell me if it's going to rain or not next saturday in the Hague around 1 pm, I want to know if I should take an umbrella with me or not.

3. diabouloussataneus

diabouloussataneus New Member

Apr 7, 2004
    defense win championships real lacks ones. :D

4. Gonzalo

Gonzalo New Member

May 15, 2000
    London (UK)
    Real lacked a proper defence the last 2 times they won the CL. Didn't seem to hinder them too much...

rmnews.blogspot.com

5. Power_of_foot

Power_of_foot Red Card

May 28, 2004
    Owen and Morientes should have more chance to play than Raul.
    Real rely too much one specific players, and can't use others wisely enough

6. BBMAK_21

BBMAK_21 New Member

Nov 4, 2004
    UK
    Thanks ... :D

7. wildsexylady

wildsexylady New Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Newcastle
    Its Barca's year.

8. anirbanblah

anirbanblah New Member

Jan 16, 2002
    India
    Very impressed with the quality of informed, educated, well-thought out posts on this thread. Starting with the astute prediction on post 1 to the shrewd observation on the last post... I'm overwhelmed by the insight that has gone into many of the posts :)

Why do we have such a pointless thread, that is essentially just trolling. I do think that this is Barca's year and I am sceptical about our chances of winning a trophy this year. But the reasons have been discussed many times in many different threads and opinion has been backed by some thought everytime. But blanket statements like we waste too much money like chelsea ergo we (and by implication Chelsea) will not win anything are just daft. Spending money does not automatically imply wasting money, and while I do feel Woodgatye was a complete waste, I think both Samuel and Owen are good buys in the long term. I'm sure Mourinho isn't complaining about Robben or Carvalho either.