REAL MADRID vs REAL SOCIEDAD | CDR Q-Final | 06.02.2020 | 19:00 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Eddie, Feb 5, 2020.

1. RomanMadrid

RomanMadrid Member+

Jan 13, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That's still not something I'd consider dirty. Pulling on a shirt and getting punished by a red is not something I'd consider dirty. Time wasting is also not a dirty tactic.

2. Anders2555

Anders2555 Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Aug 23, 2018
    Rio de Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I know my friends are very angry at the moment (With reason), but, i'm so damn proud of Vini match, a truly World Class performance, score a goal (whit VERY suspicious VAR intervention), gave several assists (Only Rodrygo scores), and was unstoppable, a truly released beast in field (At the end of the game, ALL Real Madrid players were looking for him who put the game on his shoulders), was responsible for several yellow cards and one red, Vini was spectacular today, a match for those who still doubt him to be warned, Vinícius will be a World Class player (He already has matches at that level, but in the future, they will be constant)

3. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Why were Ramos and Militao occupying the same space here? at this level you shouldnt be caught ball watching.

4. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    This isn't a transition year. Last year was a transition year. We spent over 300 million on transfers, results are to be expected in all competitions. Marcelo may be the greatest LB ever for this team but that isn't the case anymore. That's in the past. He has declined to the point that he is completely useless against semi-decent opposition. He has no place here right now, not even as backup LB.

5. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    I wasn't impressed by Ramos and Militao in defense today. Some really shambolic defending at times..

6. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    Wait, Jovic was on the field? I'm actually being serious.

7. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yes he came on in the 76th minute for Fede.

Nathanial Essex repped this.
  8. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Yep, Isak could have had 5 goals to his name today because how unaware Ramos and Militao were, didn't help that they were flanked by Nacho and Marcelo though.

Deep Pal, yoanaidarov and Digital repped this.
  9. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I am beginning to believe , that was a good level shown today, play more consistently like that, and get better at the final pass and finishing and yes , can definitely be a great

Deep Pal repped this.
  10. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It is becoming the norm now. What would Zidane lose if he tried out Mariano, I mean you can't go further down than rock bottom. No offence to the lad but I have more hope of Vinicius scoring than I have of Jovic. What a bust that transfer has been so far

Nathanial Essex repped this.
  11. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    On the bright side, Casemiro got some rest. On the bad side,. Casemiro got some rest. SMH

madridista_hr, meringues, Lyra and 4 others repped this.
  12. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    All 4 unaware of a 10ft striker it appears, ( although in Marcelo’s case I’d go with unable) shocking stuff

Drouchk repped this.
  13. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Our last 5 CDR home matches under ZZ. Weird struggles.

14. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    And to be honest if Atleti had their shooting boots last week end and , they could have put the game beyond us in the first half, Courtois being on his game as well helped keep us in that game. so this lack of concentration defensively wasn't a one time occurrence, Zidane has to sort it out before the City tie.

15. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    A win on the weekend is kinda non-negotiable after today.

16. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Casemiro is usually there to double up on any attacker. Hence why he leads the league and probably Europe in defensive stats. Then you take him out and you leave your two CBs on their own trying to defend against 3 or 4 attackers. Even if Marcelo is there, he just gets back to make up the numbers. Lik at that volley, Mendy is there, he just pushes Isak to the ground like a leaf if Casemiro is there, he intercepts that pass and all the goals actually 10/10 times. The passes went to an area he usually occupies. Oh well. It is what it is

17. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    Considering we rested Courtois, Carvajal, Ramos, Mendy, Casemiro and didn't start Rodrygo today, we have to win against Osasuna. We sacrificed an eventual Copa title so we can be fresh against the mighty Osasuna, so anything other than at least a 3-0 win is a failure.

18. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    You need to brush up on the Zidanments.

Thou shalt have no other left backs before me

Love thy squad with thine whole heart

Remember the champions league and keep it leading

Thou shalt not grab thine own face

Thou shalt not park the bus

yoanaidarov repped this.
  19. Icalldibbs

Icalldibbs Member

Real Madrid
    Mexico
    Mar 12, 2019
    This is a transition year and so will next year. And yes, Mabey Marcelo isn’t yo to play for RM anymore, still, it’s Mid season and it’s who we have. If he were some pavon, I could agree with the constant bashing but not hin. So glad he is our cover and not some mid table player like Sergei Roberto.

20. ElCapitánSR4

ElCapitánSR4 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Sep 14, 2017
    Nobody has the replay from the Vinícius goal. Really strange

Deep Pal and yoanaidarov repped this.
  21. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    They didn’t show a replay at all. There isn’t a replay anywhere on the Internet also. It was apparently called off because of offside but nobody has seen a replay except the refs. Very suspicious.

22. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    Not a replay but still.

23. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Vini's goal. I don't see how it was offside from this angle. It's really ********ing suspicious that they took so long to check it but didn't show it in the end.

Deep Pal and Nathanial Essex repped this.
  24. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    [​IMG]

The ball didn't leave Nacho's foot yet, a split second later and i think VJ is onside. Suspicious.

Edit: apparently they had no clear footage of both the cross and VJ's position...

madridista_hr, Deep Pal and temesgen repped this.
  25. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    I really hate that color green kit, teams really should be wearing something else

S1na and Drouchk repped this.
  26. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Twilight zone if decision was based on this.