Real Madrid vs Juventus | UCL Semi Finals, 2nd Leg| 13.05.15| 20.45 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by raul_elmatador, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I didn't want to be unfair by not including him. He was signed during his time. As was Altintop, Nuri Sahin and Carvalho.

2. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    This is golden, but i guess its just Iker`s fault. Kroos the best player ewah. Oh not to mention rep+ to Morata. The irony.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  3. Kroosinator

Kroosinator Member+

Dec 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think zidane lured him over .

4. white_raid

white_raid Member+

Oct 17, 2006
    Well, these are some fine players. :) Carvalho was also a very useful player for some time, as well as Khedira. That's half the team. He planted the seeds and made us a formidable team again, after so many years of failed policies of president and some higher management tinkering with the team. He also had the balls to drop Casillas when he was playing as he did this year, as well as the speeding up of Raul's situation; he also dropped Kaka in favor of Ozil, which probably Ancelotti would not do if Bale's situation is any indication. He is not a perfect coach by any means, but without him, I do not think Ancelotti would have had such a good time last year.

5. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Kroos has a reputation of being a lazy player. I can see why now

sorin boeangiu and Dhajj repped this.
  6. Edino Edinho

Edino Edinho Member+

Dec 28, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What we need for next season is
    • A new defensive system with more marking and less ball watching
    • More rotation, and if the present bench players are not trusted we should make changes
    • The best players at the moment should always play the big matches, not the ones that cost most money or have the highest status
    • A new taller goalkeeper with good feet, preferably De Gea
    • A replacement to Hierro, who brought nothing
    • Danilo, Denis and Casemiro
    • A replacement to Bale, I doubt he will succeed - get back Morata
    • Keep Chicharito

J-Mezzy repped this.
  7. Real_Madrid_for_life

Feb 3, 2005
    So many people are happy RM got knocked out, the press is pointing out all our failures. I never understood all this hate towards a team that has always conducted themselves honorably on the pitch. So many say that we buy our success, I don't understand this, every team in the world especially the big ones buy the best players they can get, so why is RM singled out?

sorin boeangiu and S1na repped this.
  8. Ananas

Ananas Member+

Feb 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We are singled out because we spend more than any other team and win nothing in return. We are at the moment a joke and people are rightly pointing it out. Other than ignoring them and hoping for a better year next year (like we have been doing for the past 13 years) there really isn't much we can do.

9. MadridFan22304

MadridFan22304 Member+

Apr 26, 2012
    DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's a message board, so a lot of it is opinion. I was giving my opinion.

10. MadridFan22304

MadridFan22304 Member+

Apr 26, 2012
    DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dropping Casillas not only did not work (we didn't win a single trophy that year) but created a toxic environment which still exists today. Speaking of disasters, it is one of the worst things he did here, and ironically, it was the one decision that Carlo undid in the 2 trophies he did win in year 1.

Zidane05 and 4x4s repped this.
  11. Real_Madrid_for_life

Feb 3, 2005
    That doesn't make sense to me, Man U spent a lot last season, what have they won this year? Bar a spent like crazy last season and they didn't win anything. It just seems people want to point out this club whenever they get the chance to kick a man when he's down. It's unrealistic to think we will win something every season.

S1na repped this.
  12. Ananas

Ananas Member+

Feb 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It is realistic to think we win SOMETHING every year. You say they spent a lot last year, we have done it every year in the past decade and a half and what has been the result? Man U is going through transitional period so their situation is very different to us. We claim to have the best squad on earth, MAN U squad can't even be compared with us. Maybe we are the Arsenal of La Liga and should be happy with finishing second this season, no?

13. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #1038 4x4s, May 14, 2015
    Last edited: May 14, 2015
    CR7PT repped this.
  14. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    This is an English forum. If you're not going to bother to translate what you're posting, then you can go post it in the Spanish or Portuguese section.

CR7PT and forza_azzurri repped this.
  15. forza_azzurri

forza_azzurri Member

May 31, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Famous last words :) One game on neutral ground against the best defense in Europe. Will be closer than you think !!!!

16. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Of course.

Good luck and I hope you do it, you will need it because I still think you have no chance.

RMSocrates, Doni and 4x4s repped this.
  17. forza_azzurri

forza_azzurri Member

May 31, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Juve has been playing their B team in league play for the past few weeks since they won the Scudetto. You can tell they were better fit than Real.
    They will continue to stay fresh and Pogba will be back at 100 %. he was only 50 % today.

18. HankyPanky

HankyPanky Red Card

Aug 28, 2014
    I'm rooting for Juve and I don't want to but I think they have a chance. They just beat the best team in the world and Barcelona will not be a problem.

forza_azzurri, yoanaidarov and Castillas repped this.
  19. Kroosinator

Kroosinator Member+

Dec 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    The best team in the world? that can't get a critical win vs Valencia or juventus when there seasons on the line . not sure if your serious .

20. Kroosinator

Kroosinator Member+

Dec 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So your comparing our teams quality with man utds ? Only Rooney , de gea and maybe di maria would have a chance of making it into our starting line up .

21. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Forza Juve. Beat the cules, ruin their perfect season and make yours perfect at their expense

SayWhatIWant repped this.
  22. dipluso

dipluso Member+

Jul 19, 2005
    CT
    Decent but not perfect game plan by Juventus - mark CR very heavily, force him to pass the ball. Give Bale and Marcelo the space instead - let those 2 beat you. Marcelo stepped into the space gladly and had a great game - he -almost- made the difference. But Bale, what can you say? The agent railed against the team for weeks about how nobody passes to poor Bale and then we see what happened today ... just so disappointing. Those 2 wide open headers at the beginning and end of the game way over the goal were shockingly poor at this level of competition. And those are the shots that make or break a campaign.

And to return to what I said before the game: Ramos was always a fair bet to make the critical mistake that gifts the crucial away goal. Sure enough, just like in the Barca game, Ramos doesn't move up quickly enough and keeps a player onside (this time Pogba, last time Suarez) when the rest of the defensive line is 3-4 yards ahead of him. He does this constantly and nobody calls him on it. Least of all Ancellotti. Let's not even talk about the fact that he conceded the silly FK that set up the goal in motion. As I said before the game started: this is sacrilege on these boards and Bernabeu but Pepe and Varane should have started. Ramos should have been super sub at min 70 if team needed a goal. Ancellotti has erred on this all year.

But these guys are not the only ones to blame: CR was strangely subdued, calm. In years past you might have seen him go on a 10 minute tear to try to win the game by himself but today it was all unselfish passing when this was one occasion RM really needed him to take the bull by the horns. Real needed superman CR and did not get it today. But let's be honest: this is not FIFA2015. You can't just hold down the turbo button. In real life, Juventus has had their league wrapped for weeks and were totally prepared for him. They covered him very well and he did start the play (surrounded by 3 players) that led to the PK and he put the 2-1 on a platter for Bale. This is the mature CR that all of you wanted (passing the ball instead of taking low percentage shots)... So I don't think he's the reason RM lost today. Poor finishing (by everyone) and a defensive slip at a crucial point of the game were.

23. Chess_Panther

Chess_Panther Member+

Apr 29, 2007
    Porto, Portugal
    #1048 Chess_Panther, May 14, 2015
    Last edited: May 14, 2015
    Yes, the issues are so severe that somehow RM won the Champions League last season by sheer luck. The club must of had a combination of several gods in their favor because that's the only explanation to why they were able to get back on their feet after Mourinho, "The Destroyer", raped and pillaged for years. :rolleyes:

Everything in RM is a drama of epic proportions. It's either players not being good enough or the coach not being good enough. Now it's getting to that funny part of seeing the cantera golden boys and board (that have been irrationally overly protected over the years) being bashed by their own fans. Nothing is good enough for RM. What most of RM fans confuse with ambition, other people see ungratefulness and misjudgement. More so in actual Spain than on these boards though.

Barcelona on the other hand have a more stable structure and environment to work in. They have been one step ahead of RM for years due to this reason alone.

24. HankyPanky

HankyPanky Red Card

Aug 28, 2014
    I thought I was the only one.

I think Ramos should go and sell him to Arsenal since Wenger is interested in him. A nice 30 million would be good.

He messed up so many times this year.

25. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I completely disagree. He is being asked to play a foreign role to him and still doing much better than what anyone though. One of the better players of the game yesterday.